Can´t drag and drop jpg to TokenTool

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Khaelin
Kobold

Can´t drag and drop jpg to TokenTool

Post by Khaelin »

I am using Tokentool 1.0b28 on Java 7 for Mac. I am able to drag and drop pictures from the browser or the finder to Tokentool but it does not work for Adobe Reader or Preview.

If I use the Screen Capture instead I do get the box for selection and in its middle there is the text which instructs to Drag and Resize and press ENTER to capture - unfortunately this text is also "captured" and becomes part of the picture which is quite annoying.

/Khaelin

neofax
Great Wyrm

Re: Can´t drag and drop jpg to TokenTool

Post by neofax »

Khaelin wrote:I am using Tokentool 1.0b28 on Java 7 for Mac. I am able to drag and drop pictures from the browser or the finder to Tokentool but it does not work for Adobe Reader or Preview.

If I use the Screen Capture instead I do get the box for selection and in its middle there is the text which instructs to Drag and Resize and press ENTER to capture - unfortunately this text is also "captured" and becomes part of the picture which is quite annoying.

/Khaelin
I get the same on linux for a long time. What I do is just make the capture box larger than the image I want to capture.
Time-Zone information UTC -5

Return to “TokenTool”