Token Borders to share

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Jushara
Kobold

Token Borders to share

Post by Jushara »

Our group has started seeing just what kind of quality we can pump into our own personal adventure paths. through a series of one upping eachother we have gotten into creating our own art. After struggling with Tokentool, I decided to begin making my own borders for it. to quickly get the token stylings I needed for the adventure.As I went I decided that others must feel the pain I did when working with Tokentool and I decided I should share what I have made. Hopefuly these will turn out to be the first of many.And when the campaign is concluded I will be sharing the maps I have created for it as well

They are all yours to use as you please! enjoy :D
... TOKEN BORDERS ...

Last edited by aliasmask on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image links and put images in spoiler

Jushara
Kobold

Re: Token Borders to share

Post by Jushara »

Sorry for the trouble.Not used to this form.Also not used to being unable to edit my posts :( which makes me sad. Here are the two that the links ended up broken above. making more tonight,so I should be able to add them tomorow
Spoiler
Image Image

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

you should now be able to edit your post. First two posts require to be approved by a moderator before you have full access.

and thank you for sharing!

Roh
Cave Troll

Post by Roh »

I know this is serious necromancy but its never too late to say thanks! Good work!

Return to “TokenTool”