Need some help installing TokenTool

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

CHIA
Kobold

Need some help installing TokenTool

Post by CHIA »

Hey everyone :)

I'm starting up a Star Wars SAGA campaign and I need to use TokenTool, but can't seem to figure out how to do so. (I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to computer issues overall, unfortunately). After downloading it, all I can see of it is an executable jar file called tokentool-1.0 b28. This file doesn't seem to open. Do I need to transfer it somewhere? or whatever else might be necessary.

Thanks in advance for any help and my apologies for troubling you guys with a newbie issue. :oops:

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Need some help installing TokenTool

Post by aliasmask »

The only thing I can think of is to make sure you have java installed. Are you using java 7 or 8 if you do have it installed?

paulstrait
Dragon

Re: Need some help installing TokenTool

Post by paulstrait »

CHIA wrote:Hey everyone :)

I'm starting up a Star Wars SAGA campaign and I need to use TokenTool, but can't seem to figure out how to do so. (I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to computer issues overall, unfortunately). After downloading it, all I can see of it is an executable jar file called tokentool-1.0 b28. This file doesn't seem to open. Do I need to transfer it somewhere? or whatever else might be necessary.

Thanks in advance for any help and my apologies for troubling you guys with a newbie issue. :oops:

What operating system are you using? It might help to launch it from the command line (java -jar tokentool-1.0.b28.jar).

Return to “TokenTool”