How did i break this?

The RPTools applications are written in Java. If you're interested in contributing to any project here by submitting patches to the source code, this is the forum to ask questions about how to do so. Please put the two-letter tool name abbreviation in your thread Title. To enter this group, go to the Usergroups page of your User Control Panel and join the Java Developer group.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

aku
Dragon

How did i break this?

Post by aku »

So, since Trevor just released a new build, i thought it would be good of me to make sure i have the latest clean build from the repository before i tried tacking my problem, again, understanding that whenever i Replace with latest from repository, it SHOULD undo everything i've done (and possibly mucked up) with a good working model of maptools :D... well it's not.. whenever i go to run i get this error

Code: Select all

ava.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "group"
	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:481)
	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:514)
	at net.rptools.maptool.client.ui.macrobuttons.buttons.MacroButtonPrefs.getButtonProperties(MacroButtonPrefs.java:104)
	at net.rptools.maptool.client.ui.macrobuttons.panels.GlobalPanel.init(GlobalPanel.java:33)
	at net.rptools.maptool.client.ui.macrobuttons.panels.GlobalPanel.<init>(GlobalPanel.java:29)
	at net.rptools.maptool.client.ui.MapToolFrame.<init>(MapToolFrame.java:218)
	at net.rptools.maptool.client.MapTool.initialize(MapTool.java:426)
	at net.rptools.maptool.client.MapTool.access$2(MapTool.java:391)
	at net.rptools.maptool.client.MapTool$6.run(MapTool.java:1005)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:226)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:602)
	at net.rptools.maptool.client.swing.MapToolEventQueue.dispatchEvent(MapToolEventQueue.java:24)
This doesnt look like anything i've touched in my mucking about though...

aku
Dragon

Re: How did i break this?

Post by aku »

nevermind i fixed it, apparently in one of my attempts to "solve" the macro deletion problem, i tried creating a new level in the macro properties for the group, when i reverted it removed that, but maptools saw macros/group in my preferences and puked at me hehe

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Re: How did i break this?

Post by trevor »

heh, I hate when that happens :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “Java Programming Info”