RPTools.net

Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:50 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109

Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar  Offline
Deity

Post subject: Re: Wolph42's 'Drop-in' Bag of MT Tricks v.42 [VIEW ANIMATIO
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:55 am 
ok. updated the message macro. it now allows for an additional parameter to set the width of the message. See function manual for more detailed instructions.

My stuff
Excel Tools: Table and Light editors
MT Tools: Bag of Tricks: Tools for Maptool, Dungeon Builder I, Dungeon Builder II,onMouseOverEvent and
DPI.
Frameworks: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, Only War, SET Card Game, RoboRally
Wiki: Debugging Tutorial, Speed Up Your Macros, Working With Two CODE Levels, Shortcut Keys, Avoiding Stack Overflow, READ THIS

User avatar  Offline
Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 pm 
wolph42 wrote:
ok. updated the message macro. it now allows for an additional parameter to set the width of the message. See function manual for more detailed instructions.

Thanks.

I went ahead and did it a slightly different way, adding an optional width field to the header text argument:

Code:
[h,if(argCount() > 1): headerText   = arg(1) ; headerText   = ""]
[h, if (indexOf(headerText, ":width=") != -1), CODE:
   {
      [h: break = indexOf(headerText, ":width=")]
      [h: width = substring(headerText, break + 7)]
      [h: headerText = substring(headerText, 0, break)]

};
   {
      [h: width = "100%"]
   }
]

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:24 am 
Ah yes, that's also a possibility. Ive aded that in the BoT as well. (That is, alternatively you can use either the headertext width or arg(7), where arg(7) precedes the headertext. Manual is also updated with this. bot version 42d

My stuff
MT Tools: Bag of Tricks: Tools for Maptool, Dungeon Builder I, Dungeon Builder II,onMouseOverEvent and
DPI.
Frameworks: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, Only War, SET Card Game, RoboRally
Wiki: Debugging Tutorial, Speed Up Your Macros, Working With Two CODE Levels, Shortcut Keys, Avoiding Stack Overflow, READ THIS

Kobold

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:54 am 
I tried to import the tools and a few other parts, but i'm getting an error saying this was meant for 1.4.1.5 and if i continue it gives a java exception.
I don't see that it on the download page anymore, but that would still put it in the development release as the version i'm running is the stable 1.4.0.5.

Are those development versions good to use, or am i just doing something wrong and it shouldn't be giving me this popup?

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 am 
Apparently i made the mistake of saving it using a later version. The beta version s however work great!

My stuff
DPI.

Kobold

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 am 
I've downloaded and loaded the Bot onto my maptool campaign. The problem I keep having whenever I try to press onCampaignLoad I get a error in body roll.

"Error in body of roll.       Statement options (if any): h,if(getLibProperty('maxGroupSelect','lib:EventMacros') == "")       Statement Body : setLibProperty("maxGroupSelect", 500,"lib:EventMacros")"

Is what pops up everytime. So I'm wondering if I missed something, or could it be possible, that it will not work cuz I changed some of the Campaign Properties.

I wold please like to know what I can do, for I would really like to use some if not most of the BoT features.

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:41 am 
thats a really weird error. I'll need to have a look. Could you share your campaign file (e.g. link it through dropbox) so I can have a look directly in it?

My stuff
DPI.

Kobold

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:20 am 
I got the BoT feature to work but when I was finished. I save the campaign and closed Maptool. Then when I reopened to adjust the campaign it no loger works I get a new error.

Error in body of roll.       Statement options (if any): H       Statement Body : disguiseMacro = getLibProperty("am.bot.disguiseMacro")

Is the new error code. So I have decided even though BoT is a nice feature and you put a great deal of time and effort, but I will not use it for it is just one problem after another, I thank you for your time and looking into the matter but all I wanted to use was the walk on teleports but guess it just doesn't work for me.

User avatar  Offline
Deity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:50 am 
ok...but can you still share you campaign, cause that errors not supposed to happen, at least i can fix that!

My stuff
DPI.

Reply to topic  [ 1629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109