Spell Reference D&D 3.5/Pathfinder SRD

These are tools and utilities that make it easier to run games. This includes Lib: macro tokens dropped into MapTool to manage the game, a conversion file for CharacterTool to allow use in MapTool, or just about anything else you can think of -- except graphics with macros and anything specific to a particular campaign framework. Those are already covered by the Tilesets subforum and the Links and External Resources forum.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Spell Reference D&D 3.5/Pathfinder SRD

Post by aliasmask »

That's a bug related to using java 8 and style sheets. If you remove all versions of java and install the 64bit version of java 7, it should start working. I'm no longer making modification to this drop-in.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

You can actually have Java 6,7,8 installed and just reference the desired one when you launch MapTool. Just instal Java8 first, then put on Java7 and you should be gtg (at least it works for me on my machines).

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

You have to know how to choose the correct java on startup. I figure just having the 1 is the simplest way to fix it. I really hate the way java 8 uses the windows virtual link. Can't use shortcut links with those and with each update the path changes.

Cazziuz
Kobold

Post by Cazziuz »

Than ks that fixed it , i honestly didnt know you could have multiple javas installed , thanks again

Elyre_Elan
Kobold

Post by Elyre_Elan »

Hello Aliasmask. I know this thread is a bit "long in the tooth" but I am very interested in taking this spell library out for a spin. I was able to download the rptok files, but when I click the broken image to download the zip files (for the tables), I get a dropbox error that states the files may have been moved. If you still have that zip file lying around, could you let me know how I might obtain it?

Thank-you for all of your hard work and continued contributions to this amazing tool.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

It's in the latest version of pf/3.5 framework by lindsay. I'm no longer doing updates.

Elyre_Elan
Kobold

Post by Elyre_Elan »

Thank-you, aliasmask. I went into Lindsay's framework, exported the two tables and then imported them into mine. Appears to work like a charm! :)

Now to sic my players on it!

Again- thanks to both you and lindsay for your amazing work.

Return to “Drop-In Macro Resources”