the movement pad

These are tools and utilities that make it easier to run games. This includes Lib: macro tokens dropped into MapTool to manage the game, a conversion file for CharacterTool to allow use in MapTool, or just about anything else you can think of -- except graphics with macros and anything specific to a particular campaign framework. Those are already covered by the Tilesets subforum and the Links and External Resources forum.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: the movement pad

Post by aliasmask »

Just put your check to erase where it gets the tokens with isFoot to determine when to erase. It will also pick a random footprints for each move. You would have to set the footprint in a variable instead or just change it to a constant value. In your case, just cut the code from onTokenMove and put in your next init code.

CoveredInFish
Demigod

Re: the movement pad

Post by CoveredInFish »

Full Bleed wrote:I don't know about you, but I always have players picking up their tokens more than once each turn and then their paths would get erased before the end of their turn. I think it would be best if there was a way to make a single UDF clear the active path so that people could call it when they needed to (I use a manual "Next Init" button so that's where I'd put it, but others might just want to create an "End" button.)
Good point.

Return to “Drop-In Macro Resources”