Library Token: Dice Box

These are tools and utilities that make it easier to run games. This includes Lib: macro tokens dropped into MapTool to manage the game, a conversion file for CharacterTool to allow use in MapTool, or just about anything else you can think of -- except graphics with macros and anything specific to a particular campaign framework. Those are already covered by the Tilesets subforum and the Links and External Resources forum.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

ZatriX
Kobold

Re: Library Token: Dice Box

Post by ZatriX »

The website is dead :(

Wanted to add dice roller drop-in to my new campaign, but alas, links for download lead into the void. Has it been discontinued or incorporated somewhere? Are there alternatives?

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

ZatriX wrote:The website is dead :(

Wanted to add dice roller drop-in to my new campaign, but alas, links for download lead into the void. Has it been discontinued or incorporated somewhere? Are there alternatives?
Looks like there is an active link two posts up?
lmarkus001 wrote: Yeah two things:
1) It also needs the NewDice table to be added to the campaign file (I updated the link and included that table).
2) Under b90beta with Java7-64bit it seems to need a 4MB stack!!! It runs with a 3MB stack under b87.

New Download: DiceBox
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

nevarim
Kobold

Post by nevarim »

still alive this project? i cannot find files

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

You should check Wolph's Bag of Tricks thread. He incorporated the Dice Box into it.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

or check out Rod's markdown notebook dropin, it contains a dice calculator. I think in due time I'll integrate his stuff in the BoT as well, but that may take some time. Anyhoot, an improved version of the dice box can be found on the BoT.

Return to “Drop-In Macro Resources”