Curses...

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei, giliath

Sub-Miracle
Kobold

Curses...

Post by Sub-Miracle »

I "programed" my character in to DiceTools for my friend's game last night and everything was going well until he skeptically looked at me and said "If that thing crashes, I'm going to point and laugh at you so hard". Then he asked us to make spot checks and I hit my "Spot/Listen" button and NO DICE! The program stopped giving dice results, I hit the "Roll" buttons, the d2-d100 buttons, tabbed and hit enter on the buttons and it didn't give any "label/roll/table" output. I restarted the program, I restarted my laptop, I reloaded the program (when I got home) and the program is still stuck.
What can I do to have my DM and friends stop pointing and laughing at me? Or, is there a fix for this bug?

Sub-Miracle
Kobold

Post by Sub-Miracle »

Whoops silly me, I figured it out. I accidentally deleted and left one of the variable boxes blank.

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Sub-Miracle wrote:Whoops silly me, I figured it out. I accidentally deleted and left one of the variable boxes blank.
Then I guess he will continue to point and laugh at you then since there isn't anything we can do to help you with that one. :lol:

:wink:

All kidding aside, maybe we can have it require a number in the boxes before closing. Then, it would prevent such a thing from happening again.

Return to “DiceTool”