Adding Fonts to the Handout system

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
neofax
Great Wyrm

Adding Fonts to the Handout system

Post by neofax »

neofax wrote:@LMarkus: How can I add fonts to the list of available fonts for the Handouts? I am about to run Legacy of Fire and Kingmaker and would like to have Arabian, Gothic, Renaissance and Handwritten type fonts to the list.
You can't reliably do this. The fonts I supplied are generically available web fonts which means they will work for everyone. If you want to use any other font, then each person connecting will need to have your fonts installed on their machines (and deal with the copyright issues etc.). So when I put in the list of options, I selected "web-safe" fonts only.

With that said, the relevant macro you are after is editThisHandout. It has been a while since I messed with this, but I think if you add a font to this line it will become available in the pull-down list...

Code: Select all

[H: fontList = "Arial, Comic Sans MS, Courier New, Georgia, Lucida Console, Times New Roman, Verdana"]

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”