Latest Version

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
Luquonas
Cave Troll

Latest Version

Post by Luquonas »

Hi,

I am using Maptools B69 and was wondering if there is a version of this framework for that version and if so where I can find it. To give you some background I am pretty PC literate but no nothing at all about Java or this macro language. Is this framework relatively easy to get working or would I be better creating my own more simplified version? I don't really need maptools to do everything, however the less book consulting I do during the games the better I guess.

If there are any other frameworks that are perhaps not as all encompassing I would be glad to give them a try.

(you can probably tell that looking at the posts I find these frameworks quite complicated and bewildering)

cheers,

luq

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Latest Version

Post by wolph42 »

the D&D FW are not my cup of tea, but anyway
1. get MT build 70 (is has less bugs than 69). Herein you should be able to start this framework (and most others you find in this section). MT updates are made to be as much backwards compatible as possible. Meaning that you can nearly always load a FW created in previous version. There are limits though, but if a FW or campaign file doesn't load, that means that you have to get older version and save the FW in newer (but not too new) MT build. Example, you download a campaign made in MT build 36 than you probably can load and save it in builds 40, 45, 50, 56, 70 (in that order). I'm quite certain that anything made in 56 should load in 70.
Hope this makes sense
2. yes there are easier versions, the best way to find them is either look for them in this section or wait for others to reply to this.

good luck!

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”