Missing Skills?

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
murlynd
Kobold

Missing Skills?

Post by murlynd »

Is Perception missing from the skills list? Acrobatics? Or are these stored somewhere else? How can I add a profession to the professions list?

Imper1um
Cave Troll

Re: Missing Skills?

Post by Imper1um »

If you don't see Perception on the Skills list, the game is set to DnD 3.5. Check and make sure if you see 'Spot'

Also, to add Profession and the like, scroll ALLLLL the way down until you see 'Add Skill'. Click it and viola!

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

I think he means there is a profession he has that is not on the list and he wants to add it to the FW. To do that, you will need to add it to the table and then change another table to show what rows now belong to profession. I think I already posted how to do this in another thread here. If not, search the Main thread for it and I am sure you will find it.

Imper1um
Cave Troll

Post by Imper1um »

Well, he is saying Perception and Acrobatics is missing, which is something that is Pathfinder only. =/

murlynd
Kobold

Post by murlynd »

Imper1um wrote:If you don't see Perception on the Skills list, the game is set to DnD 3.5. Check and make sure if you see 'Spot'

Also, to add Profession and the like, scroll ALLLLL the way down until you see 'Add Skill'. Click it and viola!
Hmmmm.... :? ....I could have sworn I was in Pathfinder. I restarted my saved campaign and now I'm finding those skills.

I'm sorry. :?
neofax wrote:I think I already posted how to do this in another thread here. If not, search the Main thread for it and I am sure you will find it.
Yep....I found that FAQ, but ... I was a little overwhelmed as I'm a real newbie to MapTools. ;)

Thanks for the help, guys!

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

murlynd wrote:
Imper1um wrote:If you don't see Perception on the Skills list, the game is set to DnD 3.5. Check and make sure if you see 'Spot'

Hmmmm.... :? ....I could have sworn I was in Pathfinder. I restarted my saved campaign and now I'm finding those skills.

I'm sorry. :?
neofax wrote:I think I already posted how to do this in another thread here. If not, search the Main thread for it and I am sure you will find it.
Yep....I found that FAQ, but ... I was a little overwhelmed as I'm a real newbie to MapTools. ;)

Thanks for the help, guys!
Make sure to look at the first page of this thread for directions on getting setup. Sounds like maybe you had not set the campaign as PRPG, and/or you had, but needed to reload the campaign.

Takes a bit of getting used to, but once you do you will absolutely love it!

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”