PFS Campaign framework

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: PFS Campaign framework

Post by lmarkus001 »

aliasmask wrote:Actually, when I developed those numbers I created a macro for easy configuration. It also doubles as a map note for PCs to view by clicking on a scroll in a room for room description. The macro controls the visibility to the PCs as well.
Ah ha! That is a nice idea! I created a zillion numbers (the Crater Ridge Mines has one heck of a lot of rooms) but these states would have been a good answer too! I was also thinking these would be better for the MovePad.

Since you are the creator, do you mind sharing so I can easily load them in? I am unable to find their source through searching the forums... my search-fu is weak!

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Silly me, I had them in my global window which (I didn't know at the time) is in the registry. After having a windows crash, I re-installed recently, but... I'm pretty sure I have it in the campaign settings of one of my earlier framework saves. I have a lot, so it may take some hunting... or I just may redo it.

I used a similar macro to hide roofs too. It replaced image with a transparent image and moved to hidden layer, and then back again. No need to drag them out of the way.

Oh, I'm making my own movepad too, but without the pad. I'm only halfway done, and I'm trying to do some fancy things like "squeezing". I may drop that idea for now for the sake of progress though. Basically everything is controlled through onTokenMove and I use a table for the footprints.

But I'm back on track to completing the new and improved alias spell lib. I don't have any CSS, but I have pages loading. You can import/export spells and do keyword searches. It will eventually morph in to a super basic spell manager and we'll see where it goes from there.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

Don't sweat it, I will harvest out of this framework...

Armydan
Kobold

Post by Armydan »

I haven't been able to check, but does this combined framework include the latest additions to the core framework (ie easy stat damage button etc)?

MeepoLives
Cave Troll

Post by MeepoLives »

neofax wrote:I will be using this post to place each new update I make to Lindsay's fabulous FW.

PFS-FW_Core5-V3
Anyone have an updated link? I'm getting a 404 trying to access it.
Malfuego, Tiefling Mage - Master of Flame - Radiant One (25)
Baerwyn Moonshadow, Half-Elf Bard (Ranger, Seeker) - PMC Ranger - Reincarnate Champion (21)
Jorran Moonshadow, Half-Elf Paladin - Hospitalier (20)
Quevarra Kilrae, Drow Warlock (Rogue) - Nightmare Weaver (19)
Aerin Duskwalker, Wood Elf Druid (Ranger) - Blood Moon Stalker (11)
Aramond Rathmore, Dragonborn Paladin|Sorcerer 10)
Bragan Ludwakazar, Gold Dwarf Cleric|Warlord (2)

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

Sorry! I have updated the system macros to the new version. Here is the link: PFS_B82Core01.

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

neofax wrote:Sorry! I have updated the system macros to the new version. Here is the link: PFS_B82Core01.
I noticed that you have a lib for Statblock2token as well as a macro button (v.1.6). Are either of these updated versions of Statblock2token?

Thanks!

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

The ones in the framework I posted are the ones I use. However, I have been meaning to change it to work for HeroLabs properly and some of the other tweaks I use like putting languages in the note field on the race tab, properly doing DR/ER and Dodge/Deflection bonuses. Personally though, I think we are almost to the point where all of this is only needed for creature tokens, which are already handled by IMarvin's site already. Some of the templates are already made and for normal characters, Lindsay's Active Mods can be used to just add them to tokens and allows the DM tounderstand where every bonus is known. The only things that need to be updated(IMHO) is attacks need to be swapped over to something like Active Mods and Skills incorporated. Down the road I wish feats and traits can be treated like this as well.

@Elorebean: I also have a 2.0 version, but it was originally designed by Imperium for HeroLab statblock's specifically. I haven't used it in a long time so don't know if it works or not. If you want it, I can send it to you.

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

Question: When I try to use the PF Young Template, it keeps giving me an error: Unknown macro "LibChgSize@Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder"
I cannot find this macro anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

neofax wrote:The ones in the framework I posted are the ones I use. However, I have been meaning to change it to work for HeroLabs properly and some of the other tweaks I use like putting languages in the note field on the race tab, properly doing DR/ER and Dodge/Deflection bonuses. Personally though, I think we are almost to the point where all of this is only needed for creature tokens, which are already handled by IMarvin's site already. Some of the templates are already made and for normal characters, Lindsay's Active Mods can be used to just add them to tokens and allows the DM tounderstand where every bonus is known. The only things that need to be updated(IMHO) is attacks need to be swapped over to something like Active Mods and Skills incorporated. Down the road I wish feats and traits can be treated like this as well.

@Elorebean: I also have a 2.0 version, but it was originally designed by Imperium for HeroLab statblock's specifically. I haven't used it in a long time so don't know if it works or not. If you want it, I can send it to you.
Thanks for the info. What is the statblock2token lib used for?

Since I use HL, I would appreciate the version that works with that, thank you. jasonck at comcast.net

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

Question: When using the Summon macro I am getting the following error: Error executing "copyToken": the token name or id "MEDIUM AIR ELEMEnTAL" is unknown on map "~ PF Summoned Critters".

I noticed this only seem to show up on tokens that do not have a numbers in front of the names. Strange. Any ideas on what could be going on?

Thanks!

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

Yes. All of the tokens that have the broken letters(like upper and lower case jumbled) have spaces at the end of the name. So when you click on the macro the drop down is fine and shows the name, but when copyToken is kicked off it strips out the trailing space and cannot find the token any longer. So, if you plan to use those tokens, just double click the token and change the name to not include spaces at the end of the name. I would also fix them to be Proper Case and fix the HP and such like the ones with the numbers in front so you can change their HP on the fly.

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

neofax wrote:Yes. All of the tokens that have the broken letters(like upper and lower case jumbled) have spaces at the end of the name. So when you click on the macro the drop down is fine and shows the name, but when copyToken is kicked off it strips out the trailing space and cannot find the token any longer. So, if you plan to use those tokens, just double click the token and change the name to not include spaces at the end of the name. I would also fix them to be Proper Case and fix the HP and such like the ones with the numbers in front so you can change their HP on the fly.
Ahhh I see. Thank you for the head's up!

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

Elorebaen wrote:Question: When I try to use the PF Young Template, it keeps giving me an error: Unknown macro "LibChgSize@Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder"

Thank you!
The newer version of Lindsays FW did away with this macro. Let me see if I can find out how he does it now and update the macro and post here.

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

neofax wrote:
Elorebaen wrote:Question: When I try to use the PF Young Template, it keeps giving me an error: Unknown macro "LibChgSize@Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder"

Thank you!
The newer version of Lindsays FW did away with this macro. Let me see if I can find out how he does it now and update the macro and post here.
Thank you!!

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”