Wrong number on the Cure Light Wounds.

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
thrilled
Kobold

Wrong number on the Cure Light Wounds.

Post by thrilled »

When I start to cast Cure light wounds spell it says the following:

Variable Value

spellcast 0
spellrange 2
dice 1d6
totalRoll 5
energy None

This is confusing to me.. since first it's 1d8+1 per caster lvl. Then after I click ok on this then I can only choose weird things like Teleportpad, Timer and Variant as targets (even if I have two other PC's just next to him. Well then I choose teleportpad and after that I get messageboxes that asks meto fill in value for spellcraftOutput,spellResistOutput, spellConcentrationOutput,spellFailureOutput. Once I have done that then I get a summary box that I can click ok on and then the spell is cast. Very long en tedious way to cast a spell, and then also forced to cast on a target that is not the actual target of my healing.

The message in chat is then the following:

Zebulon casts Cure Light Wounds Spellcraft DC to ID: 20 Save DC: None Targets: TeleportPad The spell does 5 points of None Spell Resistance roll: 19 Concentration roll: 11 Spell Failure Roll: 52

Totally weird if you ask me... no clue what's causing this.

/thrilled

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: Wrong number on the Cure Light Wounds.

Post by lmarkus001 »

This looks like something from Wrathgon's Spell manager. I would ask him!

thrilled
Kobold

Post by thrilled »

I think you are right... I am not to impressed with the wrathgon tbh. I hope plotos updates his so it adds the rolls as well when you cast a spell.

/T

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Heh. I just keep talking about how fantastic Alias's will be when he gets his done... I'm hoping that provides a lot of motivation for him. ;)

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”