Update?

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
neofax
Great Wyrm

Update?

Post by neofax »

I was wondering if there is an impending update. Now that I am DMing higher level Pathfinder Society games many spellcasters have Alter Self, Wild Shape and Polymorph style spells or abilities. I know Lindsay was working on this and would love to be able to use this capability. Also, now that there is a way to move a token onto a location on the map and have it move automatically to a different map, run a trap and other stuff, is there any way of getting this incorporated. As well, I would love to have the capability of changing skills and CMB/CMD/HP via the active mods macro. Love the current build, but craving for more!

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: Update?

Post by lmarkus001 »

Impending...no, at some point...yes. I have a few minor tweaks I have applied but have not made it a priority to work on the framework (sorry :-( ).

For Pathfinder, I was thinking of a mod-set approach to changing shape. Most of the changes are straight forward (and do not require knowledge of the changed-to form) and I could prompt the player for the odd question (like does the form have a fly speed?). That would take care of the data change issues and leave just the token image.

For the token image I was thinking of having a set of "standard" images that were very very very basic (like a ring with the word Beast I in it or something similar) as a default set, and then allow GMs the ability to add images to a table to provide variety (so you could have various Giant images if you wanted).

-----

Yes Skills and CMD need to be exposed to the mod-sets.

neofax
Great Wyrm

Re: Update?

Post by neofax »

Thanks for the answers and no sweat! We are still having fun using your FW. You have done a great job and it takes care of like 85-90% of the game as is. Yes, the mod-sets seem very powerful and a great way to make these type of changes. Have you thought to use this type of system for the weapons as well?

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”