The New Way to Import Statblocks

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: The New Way to Import Statblocks

Post by Azhrei »

Heh-heh, sorry guys. I've got some time this week so I'm hoping to get back into the MT stuff. I had looked through some of my campaign files and hadn't found 1.8 so I shelved it and planned to go back to it later. Thanks for posting it, neo. :)

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

No problem. I am looking into fixing this as my next pet project as I am tired of fixing the extraneous 8 Slam attacks. I am currently fixing Wrathgon's Spell Manager and will work on this next if I don't get sidetracked with something else. May need some peoples help with the RegEx stuff as I am not that smart to learn that stuff.

Elorebaen
Dragon

Post by Elorebaen »

Thank you Neo! Please post once yiu have made headway in your pet project. :)

jsharen
Giant

Post by jsharen »

Neo,
How are you coming along on Wrathgon's spell manager? I tried using it but got constant bugs when I tried to do much of anything.

Plo's newest manager looks promising, but real life hit him I guess and he hasn't been working on it much lately.

What I am hoping is that the custom classes is all fixed, so that I can add magus, Oracle etc.

Thanks!

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

@jasharen: I re-wrote most of it and have all of the new spellcasters up to UM included and am putting the last final spells up to d20PFSRD update 6/22/2011. I can send you what I have so far tomorrow as I should be done with it. I would like for any feedback on it so I can fix the problems. Also, I intend to add al of the damage dealing spells to the manager so they autoroll damage and spit out a nice tooltip so you can see what you rolled(this will be later after I know all of the bugs are worked out). I also have to figure out how to do Inquisitor's as they can cast any spell from their list at any time without prepping them beforehand.

jsharen
Giant

Post by jsharen »

I'd love to help out.

I'll pm you my email.

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”