Setting up macros on a token?

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
ForteMaster
Kobold

Setting up macros on a token?

Post by ForteMaster »

I don't know whether I'm dense or just stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually get a PC token working on this framework. Could someone help me out? D:

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: Setting up macros on a token?

Post by Azhrei »

Depends on where you're starting from.

If you have a statblock, you can take a look at the statblock2token macro. A rewrite has begun and is here, although the original is around somewhere too.

If you just want to goof around, double-click the token and on the Config tab set the Property type to "Pathfinder" or "DnD35". Then you can use the CharSheet button to open a charsheet and give you a summary. Click on the headings at the top of the frame to see each section, or click on the diamond symbol to edit the settings for that category.

There's a thread around here somewhere about getting started, but I didn't see it on the first page of the campaign thread itself...

ForteMaster
Kobold

Post by ForteMaster »

I'd use the statblock importer if I knew what kind of input it wanted. Documentation here is kind of spotty; a google search doesn't give an easy setup post and the documentation for the framework is, by lmarkus' own admission, unusable.

I did find the 'setupBlank' button, but that doesn't generate macros for a fresh token. Unless I'm doing something totally wrong and going in a completely unintuitive direction. I'm used to Rumble's 4e framework, so this might be the cause of my confusion...

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

This FW does not use macros on the selection window. All of the macros are kept on the campaign window. All you do is setup the token either using the statblock2token macro or setupBlank macro or manually by changing the property to Pathfinder and using the character sheet macro.

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”