PF Macro Buttons

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
Glock-9mm
Giant

PF Macro Buttons

Post by Glock-9mm »

Hey All

I have seen screen shots of but can no longer find of PF macrobuttons that look nice and evenly spaced, I know its a long shot but does anyone know where I can find that Macroset?

Glock
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)
Shooting from the hip... Never the lip!

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: PF Macro Buttons

Post by aliasmask »

Do you mean this post?:

http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 97#p205607

Yeah, this is my WIP campaign where I'm adding some tweaks, although it is being optimized for 3.5 (mostly with the drop-in tokens). Tomorrow, I'll start another thread to keep track of changes I've been making.

One of the things I didn't mention before is whatever token you select and then edit, will change that token property type to the system being used. Be sure to run edit Global mods if you're using pathfinder. Also, you'll need to run the config on the spell library to clear the cache and change to pathfinder.

edit: I updated campaign to show startup and added the PF tables needed for the spell library.

Glock-9mm
Giant

Post by Glock-9mm »

Cheers heap Alias, thats the exact one I was looking for. :)
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)

Glock-9mm
Giant

Post by Glock-9mm »

I had a play with it last night and have decided to use it as my mainstay, I just have to change the spells to PF but that's not a biggy I suspect.

Question: When I go to import a statblock into a token it states I'm not impersonating the token, So I tried the "Impersonate" button and got nowhere and had to use "Impersonate" by right-clicking the token and then using the statblock import button... Is that a feature /fault/or me misunderstanding??

Cheers
G-9mm
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Glock-9mm wrote:I had a play with it last night and have decided to use it as my mainstay, I just have to change the spells to PF but that's not a biggy I suspect.

Question: When I go to import a statblock into a token it states I'm not impersonating the token, So I tried the "Impersonate" button and got nowhere and had to use "Impersonate" by right-clicking the token and then using the statblock import button... Is that a feature /fault/or me misunderstanding??

Cheers
G-9mm
I never used that macro, but impersonate means right click on token and select Impersonate. The Impersonate button is just a frame for the GM talk as another token.

Glock-9mm
Giant

Post by Glock-9mm »

Kool, cheers for that :)
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Glock-9mm wrote:When I go to import a statblock into a token it states I'm not impersonating the token, So I tried the "Impersonate" button and got nowhere and had to use "Impersonate" by right-clicking the token and then using the statblock import button... Is that a feature /fault/or me misunderstanding??
Sounds like the macro should have had "Apply to Selected" on it (which automatically impersonates the selected token) and it got turned off somehow.

Glock-9mm
Giant

Post by Glock-9mm »

Man, I should change my Avatar to that of a Badger... lol

I have another question

1: Skills Button, I hit it and it didst popped up, let me add in whether the roll was secret/public, if it had a mod.... Then it looked as though it worked but nothing came out in the chat pane. This happened as player and GM. When I switched its code out for the skill code in LadyDrgns framework it worked. Any idea why it would not work on Pre-loaded tokens?
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Ah, that's why I put that * on that button. I was doing an update a long time ago, but never finished it. If you change the code to the * SKILL button to this:

Code: Select all

[H, if(!json.isEmpty(macro.args)): targSkill = json.get(macro.args,0); targSkill = "" ]	
[MACRO("subSkillCheck@Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder"): json.set( "{}", "targSkill", targSkill ) ]
Basically, delete the abort(0) and everything after it in the macro. It should start working. You'll also need to UNCHECK the "Apply to Selected Tokens" on the macro.

Original link has been updated with the correct code.

Glock-9mm
Giant

Post by Glock-9mm »

Ahh, ok.

I did that and it worked fine but not as Dynamically as LDs one, LDs one gives you what skills the tokens has in complete form: IE: In stead of just "Knowledge" it gives me "Knowledge - Hats & Coats" etc

So Im using this code which works better for what I want. :)

Code: Select all

[H: ids = getSelected()]
[H: abort(if(ids == "", 0, 1))]

[H: skillList = ""]

[H: gSkillsSys = getLibProperty("SkillsSys", "Lib:GlobalsSRDPF")]
[H: gSystem = getLibProperty("System", "Lib:GlobalsSRDPF")]
[H: gSkillsIndex = json.get(getLibProperty("SkillsIndex", "Lib:GlobalsSRDPF"), gSystem)]
[H: gSysSkillTemplate = json.get(json.get(gSkillsSys, gSystem), "sysSkillTemplate")]
[H: gSkills = json.get(json.get(gSkillsSys, gSystem), "sysSkills")]
[H: numSkills =  json.length(SkillsJ)]

[H: tSkillsJ = "[]"]
[H, FOREACH(s, SkillsJ), CODE: {
   [H, IF(json.contains(s, "fullname")): skN = json.get(s, "fullname"); skN = json.get(s, "name")]
   [skR = json.get(s, "rank")]
   [H, IF(json.contains(gSkillsIndex, skN)): gSkill = json.get(gSkills, json.get(gSkillsIndex, skN)); gSkill = gSysSkillTemplate]
   [H, IF(json.contains(s, "subcat")): skSubCat = json.get(s, "subcat"); skSubCat = ""]
   [H, IF(isNumber(skSubCat)): skSubCat = table("SysLocale", skSubCat)]
   [H: skLocN = table("SysLocale",  json.get(gSkill, "locID")) + if(skSubCat == "", "", " (" + skSubCat + ")")]
   [H: skUntrain = json.get(gSkill, "untrain")]
   [H: skValid = if(skUntrain, 1, if(skR > 0, 1, 0))]
   [IF(skValid): skillList = listAppend(skillList, skLocN)]
   [IF(skValid): tSkillsJ = json.append(tSkillsJ, json.merge(s, gSkill))]
}]

[H: lastskill = getStrProp( Private, "LastSkill" )]
[H: lastskill = if( isNumber(lastskill), lastskill, 0 ) ]
[H: cancel = input(
   "tempSkill | " + skillList + " | Select a skill | LIST | SELECT=" + lastskill,
   "tempBonus | 0 | Temporary bonus",
   "take|Roll, Take 10, Take 20|Check Intensity|RADIO|ORIENT=H SELECT=0",
   "secret|Public, Secret|Secret?|RADIO|ORIENT=H SELECT=0"
)]
[H: abort(cancel)] 

[H: Private = setStrProp(Private, "LastSkill", tempSkill)]
[H: tSkill = json.get(tSkillsJ, tempSkill)]
[MACRO("charSkillCheck@Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder"): json.set(tSkill, "doInput", 0, "inputTake", take, "inputSecret", secret, "inputTempBonus", tempBonus)]
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)

Glock-9mm
Giant

Post by Glock-9mm »

So if the * means its a WIP - Is there anything I need to be concerned regarding "HP Change" and "Negative Levels" as they are both "WIP"?
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Glock-9mm wrote:So if the * means its a WIP - Is there anything I need to be concerned regarding "HP Change" and "Negative Levels" as they are both "WIP"?
Sort of. I'll have to check the Negative levels, but I've checked and used that one before and all the changes that needed to be done have been done as far as I can tell. The HP Change will change in the future, but I have to adapt it to newer framework. The change consists of more options to include better output about damage and damage reduction. You can see an example of how I use to have it here http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 93#p142260 under "Dying".

Glock-9mm
Giant

Post by Glock-9mm »

Man, Im already looking foward to that!

Cheers for the answer :_)
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)

Glock-9mm
Giant

Post by Glock-9mm »

Do you have plans to add a button for Multi Skill/Stat Checks?

I tried to Hi-Jack Lady Dragons but if it isnt in her framework it doesnt work right in that It keeps rolling an a new instance of skill checks till everyone you are rolling for has had a turn rolling, lol. So if you have 10 monsters each making 10 Perceptoon I have to look at 100 rolls (10 sets of 10) rather that just 1 set of 10.

Make sense?

G-9mm
---
Glock-9mm (Wgtn, NZ)

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

The current Skill Check does multiple checks at one time. I'm not sure about the stat or saves though, but I'll check.

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”