[D&D3.5 + Pathfinder] MT1.3b86.02 Campaign Framework

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: [D&D3.5 + Pathfinder] MT1.3b86 Campaign Macros r02 RELEA

Post by lmarkus001 »

Weird. It downloaded fine about a dozen times but now is reporting invalid link.

So I deleted it and re-uploaded and updated the download link in the first post:
MT1.3.86.02_DnD35_Pathfinder.cmpgn

jsharen
Giant

Post by jsharen »

You rock! :) trying it now.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

neofax wrote:Used this FW in my game last night. The only problem I experienced is that now every roll that uses the flagSecret mechanism sends the info twice to the GM. So I get double the skill checks, double the attacks and saves...
Ok I think I have this one licked. Going to test a bit before releasing again!

For the short term, just put this in the Lib:GlobalsSRDPF PlayersGM field if there is no entry in it:

Code: Select all

["YourLoginNameHere"]
UPDATE: Ok tested my new-new changes with 3 PCs, one hosting the server, one always a Player, one alternating between Player and GM. Updates and outputs occurred as desired. If I get time I will add in another requested tweak then release r03.

phlidwsn
Kobold

Post by phlidwsn »

I'm going to have to file this one under: "Thank you very much for all your hard work, you #@$@$%!@"

I like the re-arranged buttons and the integration of the common drop-in systems, but I *just* last night got everything worked out with setting up the framework(r01), adding in the spell & inventory systems, and creating all the maps I need for my next game session, npc tokens and all. Then I log into the forums this morning and notice this! Ah well, many exports and imports of maps later I'm up and running in r02 and loving it.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: [D&D3.5 + Pathfinder] MT1.3b86.02 Campaign Framework

Post by aliasmask »

In order to have the "Impersonate" button work correctly, you need to un-check the "Apply to selected tokens". That's because of the option for the GM to impersonate a name that is not associated with a token. I also updated the macro on the lib token so it doesn't have that.

While I was looking at it, I made one improvement. It will cache the image asset, so whatever map you're on, it will still show the token image. It will also update that image when the token image changes, if the token is on the current map.
Attachments
chat 1.1.rptok
(12.91 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: [D&D3.5 + Pathfinder] MT1.3b86.02 Campaign Framework

Post by lmarkus001 »

@Aliasmask
Ok adding that in!

Musing...
I think I have figured out how to deal with Hex and Gridless maps (and token sizes). I am working on it now and seeing if I can get it into r03...

Basically every token has a parameter SizeM that is the size modifier for that token. I can use that value as a lookup into the list of size modifiers (8,4,2,1,0,-1,-2,-4,-8) to get an offset for a size array element. Then I can use a system variable (fetched from the SysVars table) to find out what the relevant size should be for the current map's grid type... and viola!

It would mean you may not copy-paste a token from one grid type to another (but the Call & Move token macros would properly handle the grid changes).

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”