FRCS looking for a Dwarf!!!!

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
Kelsfar
Kobold

FRCS looking for a Dwarf!!!!

Post by Kelsfar »

I am running a group and it needs a Dwarf melee role BADLY!!! My current group has been going on for 5 weeks now and our treasure Dwarf had to leave due to computer issues. My group runs using Maptools every Friday. Looking to join then email me at marty.joyner79yahoo.com We play once a week, start time for session is every Friday at 6pm-12pm EST time. I must interview you first to decide if your right for our group. If you pass I will give you everything needed to play online!!!!!
Thanks, Kelsfsr
Last edited by Azhrei on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to the correct subforum

jfrazierjr
Deity

Re: FRCS looking for a Dwarf!!!!

Post by jfrazierjr »

Kelsfar wrote:I am running a group and it needs a Dwarf melee role BADLY!!! My current group has been going on for 5 weeks now and our treasure Dwarf had to leave due to computer issues. My group runs using Maptools every Friday. Looking to join then email me at marty.joyner79yahoo.com We play once a week, start time for session is every Friday at 6pm-12pm EST time. I must interview you first to decide if your right for our group. If you pass I will give you everything needed to play online!!!!!
Thanks, Kelsfsr
Please clarify the game system. FRCS does not mean anything to a lto a lot of users..
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”