Check out the Maptool 1.3b90 compatible release... viewtopic.php?f=53&t=25258Released!MT1.3.87.07.u02_DnD35_Pathfinder.cmpgnAlternate Download
if primary is downUPDATE 2:
Corrects OneClick damage linkUPDATE 1:
Corrects resized damage for weapon damage entries that look like 1d6+1
Cleaner output for HealAnother and Pathfinder Channel
More stable token image when using Disguise and HPChange
Corrects ManyShot for both Pathfinder and D&D3.5
Macros changed: Attack, LibAttack, LibAttack.sub
- Pathfinder = Fullround, one extra arrow damage, no penalty to attack
- D&D3.5 = Standard/Single attack, multiple extra arrow damages based on BAB, progressively larger penalty to attack
I recommend a stack size of 3MB for this version.
NOTE: This will be my last 1.3b87 release. I will do one or two 1.3b90beta releases (b89 is unusable for me), then will probably move to MOTE.
Lots of new stuff as well as updated stuff (aka I did a bad job of documenting changes this go around so this list will be incomplete)
Specific Areas ModifiedCampaign Properties
- Token-Map Independence - The action links on the Character sheet can now be run when you are on a different map than where your token resides. So if you are looking at a map of the world and the GM asks for a Knowledge check, you can roll it without swapping back to the map your token resides on! This is also true of the Attack Frame.
- Summon -
- Completed core Pathfinder summon-able creatures (some variants are included as well).
- Broke out the various types (Monster, Nature's Ally, Undead, Bag of Tricks, Utility) so the picklist is easier to navigate.
- Added Skeleton and Zombie templates which you can apply to the summoned critter.
- Some new Utility tokens to include a modified Azhrei Harrow Deck, and a token with created gear on it (like chain mail).
- The Finish Summon macro now works smartly with creatures as well as utility tokens (does not prompt for templates and hitpoints for the utility tokens)
- Skeleton and Zombie Pathfinder templates.
- Weaponset / Combat -
- Weaponset config now includes
- Damage Modifier
- Range type (Melee,Bow,Crossbow,Thrown)
- Range Increment
- Overrides for Attack Stat, Damage Stat, Damage Stat Multiplier. This allows you to change to a different stat for attack and/or damage (so you could use Int and Cha for example).
- An additional weapon extra damage type (in case you have a flaming+shock weapon)
- Size changes damage dice. A Weaponset has a defined size (default Medium), and the Attack Frame/Dialog allows for a variant size which will modify the base damage dice of the weaponset. So if you have a medium shortsword (1d6) and you select Large in the Attack, the damage dice will be changed to 1d8.
- Advantage/Disadvantage - You can choose to roll two d20s and take the highest or lowest when attacking.
- Output reformated - modified Aliasmask's fancy chat output table which includes click-able damage and click-able targets.
- Added the Medium Natural Attacks to weaponset21-30.
- If a Primary target is selected, Higher Ground, Range increments, and Point Blank Shot will be automatically calculated. The range will take into account elevation.
- Saving Throw Advantage/Disadvantage - You can choose to roll two d20s and take the highest or lowest when saving.
- Character Sheet - added Elevation and Feat-listings
- Feats - There is now a checklist of Feat names that you can select for a creature/PC. The full list will show on the Character Sheet, a reduced list will show in the statsheet. This checklist is cosmetic but there is a correlation between this list and the framework feats lists (so if you select Point Blank Shot in this list, the PointBlankShot framework feat will also be checked).
- Creature Sub-types - Added more since more were added by Paizo.
- Campaign Properties
- Very basic Ship property set (for Pathfinder Skull and Shackles)
- Mod-Sets -
- First cut at a Pathfinder polymorph category: Beast Shape. This was a bear
- It only prompts for the changes available at the selected tier (I,II,III,IV).
- It applies tier limitations (max fly of 30 for tier I).
- It applies an Animal (or Magical Beast) overlay token state icon.
- A baseline set of natural weapons can now be found in weaponsets21-30 (and you can use the new attack as a different size to easily resize this damage).
- Rage - separated str/con per the discussion in the forum.
- Harrow Deck - Summon this token then run the macros on it. Each token will function as a separate deck (may need to name them uniquely?). The deck is shuffled and a fresh set of cards is dealt out when Harrow Layout is run. Harrow Reading will display the result of Harrow Layout (so run Harrow Layout once, then you can run Harrow Reading at any time to see the stored layout). The reading is displayed in chat and in a frame. A detailed GM-only reading is also available in a frame if you click the GM Detailed Reading link in the chat.
- Deck of Many Things map - use the macros on the DeckofManyThings token and on the card tokens when they are created. This is just a way to deal out the cards. It is kind of silly but I had it laying around so threw it in, feel free to delete the map and related tables if you want to reduce the file size.
- Integrated several of AliasMask's modifications to include Elevation, fancier combat output, auto-detection of range and higher ground mods.
- Updated Lib:Play (Rumble's Dice tool) to have unique calls so it is not stomped on by Wolf42s Bag of Tricks. That way if you prefer some features of this dice tool you can still have it.
- PF Statblock2Token - Corrected Vulnerability, Added Feats (fails if there is a compound feat with multiple entries like: Weapon Focus(bite,claw) )
: Pathfinder, DnD35, Ship. STATES
: Aliasmask's Elevation states, Generic creature type overlayMaps
: ~ PF Summoned Critters, Random_PF_Critters, Deck_of_Many_Things, ~~ Libraries & UtilsLibrary Tokens
: Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder, Lib:Play, Lib:msg_mngrSample Tokens
: DnD35 - Bard macros: Knowledge and Fascinate
Table - SysVars, SysSetup, Harrow Deck, Harrow Data, DeckofManyThings, CreatSubtypePF