MT1.3b91.03 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: MT1.3b91.02 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework UPDATED

Post by lmarkus001 »

aliasmask wrote:
I'm not sure if you integrated this from my code, but if you want multiple extra damage you can entered it as a comma delineated list. For example, "2d6,2d6" then on 2nd line you can put "bane,vicious" and it will show up in tool tip as separate rolls.

Another thing I did was allow variables in the attack mod. For example, my monk uses WIS instead of STR on attack so I put "1+WisB-StrB" for his attack mods. But I think that's something I did after posting my Attack formatting update.
Yeah I took your foundation and expanded, enhanced, and corrected but 90% of what is there is what you did. And HEY LOOK THERE, the comma delimited list works :-)

The original attack supported variables in the attack bonus field (and damage). But now my new frame supports directly specifying variant stats for attack and damage making it more intuitive.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: MT1.3b91.03 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework UPDATED AGAIN

Post by lmarkus001 »

SDShannonS wrote:Is there a way to get a calculation into the Notes field for a skill? For example, a ranger adds half his level to Survival checks made to follow tracks; can I add a note formatted such that it calculates floor(Level/2) as part of the note?
I don't see a low impact way of doing this, sorry :(

PantherRaven
Kobold

Re: MT1.3b91.03 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework

Post by PantherRaven »

Hi guys! I'm a total newb and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me. I need the link to download the framework for 3.5 D&D/Pathfinder for MapTools. What I've tried to download so far has not worked, or maybe I'm just missing a step? Thank you, please respond. :)

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

PantherRaven wrote:Hi guys! I'm a total newb and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me. I need the link to download the framework for 3.5 D&D/Pathfinder for MapTools. What I've tried to download so far has not worked, or maybe I'm just missing a step? Thank you, please respond. :)
can you elaborate on what you did and what happened? Link is in the OP, just tested it and it works.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

PantherRaven wrote:Hi guys! I'm a total newb and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me. I need the link to download the framework for 3.5 D&D/Pathfinder for MapTools. What I've tried to download so far has not worked, or maybe I'm just missing a step? Thank you, please respond. :)
Did you try the link found here?
http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 94#p263194

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”