I recommend a stack size of 3MB for this version.NOTE
: This release is compatible with MapTool 1.3.b91
, MapTool 1.3.b90b
, and 1.3.b89_Nerps!_P
If you wish to use it with serious performance issues, it will work in 1.3.b90 IF you add in the library that corrects the json.sort issue. It may work in a degraded fashion in 1.3.b89 but I have not tested it and will not support it there and for certain the VBL tools will not work.NOTE2
: This release is Java7 compatible
. Not Java6, nor Java8.NOTE3
: The framework is not MOTE compatible1.3b91_03
- Corrected when ranged attack modifiers are applied
- Corrected Attack when token has multiple owners or is owned by All
- Corrected Move Tokens
- Corrected Pathfinder Monk AC Bonus
- Corrected Pathfinder Divine Favor
- Added state icon to Charge/Lunge/Cleave
- State Icon: AC_Penalty
- reloadSheet() - new function to better handle reloading the character sheet when info changes
Changed components include: Main Library Token (Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder), Campaign Properties, Table: SysSetup1.3b91_02
- pRage: 0 Wisdom boost option
- Mod-set: Power Attack/Deadly Aim - removed MiscAtk from mod-set as is calculated in attack macro now.
- subModToggle - correctly maintains damage as Constitution is modified from Rage and other active-mods.
- Character Sheet - Feats links to prd working better
Specific Areas ModifiedCampaign Properties
- Target Area - Summon target link in Target Area frame - target token now only visible to owner and is visually less intrusive and MUCH easier to summon. You now summon it from the TA frame.
- Summon - Finish Summon process merged so one click summoning now!
- Summoned Critters - Some small tweaks like setting weapon sizes and ranges.
- One-Click Heal/Damage Links: Heal Another; Channel (Pathfinder) - these no longer put up the floating frame with buttons, instead you click the link in the chat.
- Sheet - corrected feat render issue
- Mod-Sets -
- Added Energy Vulnerability to Active mods
- Finalized - Beast Shape.
- New Pathfinder Polymorph: Elemental Body, Giant Form, Form of the Dragon
- New Campaign Macro: Bad IDs - detect tokens that have IDs that won't work with macros because the ID looks like a number instead of a string.
- New Campaign Macro: Find+Repair IDs - detect tokens that have bad IDs, then cut-paste them to create a new ID.
- Removed lib:fixb90 - Require b91 or b89.Nerps! (not standard b89)
: ~ PF Summoned Critters, ~ D&D35 Summoned Critters, Random_PF_Critters, ~~ Libraries & UtilsLibrary Tokens
Table - FWDnD35PFSystem, SysVars, SysSetup