DOWNLOAD LINK: https://app.box.com/s/r7yw1erkdtqeqvvpz4lwsgdvvfgtvo8r
Alternate download link: https://goo.gl/xG3fhu
I recommend a stack size of 3MB for this version.NOTE
: This release is compatible with MapTool 1.3.b91
, and 1.3.b89_Nerps!_P
: This release is Java7 compatible
. Not Java6.NOTE3
: This release is mostly Java8 compatible
. Certain dialog reports will not work in Java8. Specifically the data about spells or feats (as these use too many style sheets).NOTE4
: The framework is not MOTE compatible1.3b91_05
- Token Facing after SetLayer(): updateHPStates
- Started Adding Iconic Pathfinder characters to Summon list
- Channel-PF: Bonus Amount Option
- Corrected weapon stat damage variant
- Added Barbarian & Rogue to Plothos manager
editWeapon~ PF Summoned Critters
Corrected Cleric PF Healing Domain
Added Rogue PF Class
Added Barbarian PF Class1.3b91_04
Specific Areas Modified
- Style Sheet Removal
- Makes framework Java8 compatible
- Attack Frame, Character Sheet, Target Area all work now
- Still issues with skill & spell report/data dialogs so not 100% Java8 friendly
- Edit Mods: mod types broken out in tabs for easier editing (thanks aliasmask!)
- Added BABMod to properties and is now a parameter in mod-sets. So effects that change your BAB can more easily be applied.
- Corrected Pathfinder Witch Evil Eye
- Corrected Nauseated spelling
- Added min(0,-DexB) to remove DexB from AC for Blind, Cowering, Stunned
- BABMod changes Monk Flurry of Blows, and Divine Power
- Campaign Macros
- Rest: Prompts with stat damage now.
- In Hand: mimics the character sheet macro
- Light: mimics the character sheet macro
- Conditions: Pops up a window with the condition icons, select tokens and click icon to toggle the active-mods.
- Statblock2Token: Several enhancements from Aliasmask and Jamz. Moved the macro to the library.
- Initiative: Now supports multiple die rolls taking best/worst, and a temporary bonus.
- subUpdateHPStatesBars___: reduced mod-set activations
- getDistanceElev: updated for aliasmasks performance changes
- Attack Frame: Now supports variable weapon selections so you can manage your Marilyths! (numWeapChoice value when calling)
Changed components include: Main Library Token (Lib:libDnD35Pathfinder), Campaign Properties, Table: SysSetup, lib:spells3, Campaign macrosMaps
: ~ PF Summoned Critters,~~ Libraries & Utils,~ImageStore OTHER's TOOLS
Plothos Spell Manager 3: Corrected spell lists.
Latest Bag of Tricks (37o)