91.07 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework

Discussion concerning lmarkus' campaign framework for D&D3.x and Pathfinder.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice, lmarkus001

Forum rules
Discussion regarding lmarkus001's framework only. Other posts deleted without notice! :)
jsharen
Giant

Re: 91.07 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework NEW!

Post by jsharen »

Lindsay,
Could you point me to where to make two quick changes?

In the GM attack macro, I want to change the default behaviour from secret to public.

Also in the skill roll screen, I want secret to be /rollgm so that the player doesn't know what they rolled. In this case for things like stealth etc and avoiding metagaming the roll.

Ideally it would be nice to have an option in the setup screen for the FW for the GM attack frame default, as well as having public, secret and gm only as options in the skills.

However I'm happy making the edit to replace both functionalities myself after updates.

Cheers!

jsharen
Giant

Post by jsharen »

Worked it out :)

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

DunKalevra wrote:Hi, so far I have been using your framework and is awesome. But I encountered a problem with the Point-Blank Shot, when I attack with Point-Blank A range mod appears giving a 1 bonus to the attack roll, and the Point Blank bonus show as well. When I deactivate point-blank this range mod bonus disappear. I tested multiple range increments and it show the penalty fine, this only occur when the range increment is set to 1 and point blank is activated.
Ok this is an easy fix. In the macro LibAttack change

Code: Select all

[H: rangeMod = if( rangeIncrement == 0, if( tPointBlankShot && isPointBlank, 1, 0 ), -2 * rangeIncrement ) ] 
to

[H: rangeMod = -2 * rangeIncrement ] 

jsharen
Giant

Post by jsharen »

Is Flurry not working for anyone else?

I click Flurry or don't click it and I get the same result.

Also Power Attack doesn't appear to be working properly.

I have an 8 bab, so I should be getting -3 + 6 damage, but its doesn't appear to add it

DunKalevra
Kobold

Post by DunKalevra »

lmarkus001 wrote:
DunKalevra wrote:Hi, so far I have been using your framework and is awesome. But I encountered a problem with the Point-Blank Shot, when I attack with Point-Blank A range mod appears giving a 1 bonus to the attack roll, and the Point Blank bonus show as well. When I deactivate point-blank this range mod bonus disappear. I tested multiple range increments and it show the penalty fine, this only occur when the range increment is set to 1 and point blank is activated.
Ok this is an easy fix. In the macro LibAttack change

[H: rangeMod = if( rangeIncrement == 0, if( tPointBlankShot && isPointBlank, 1, 0 ), -2 * rangeIncrement ) ] 
to

[H: rangeMod = -2 * rangeIncrement ] 
Thanks, it's working perfectly =D

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

jsharen wrote:Is Flurry not working for anyone else?

Also Power Attack doesn't appear to be working properly.

I have an 8 bab, so I should be getting -3 + 6 damage, but its doesn't appear to add it
I assume you are using Mote. There seems to be an issue using the attack frame to activate active-mods in mote. If you turn them on-off outside of the attack frame they work correctly.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

jsharen wrote:Is Flurry not working for anyone else?

Flurry is a non-standard active mod as FoB is rather obfuscated. Check out the Iconic character Sajan (monk). You can Summon him in to mess around with him.

You will notice that Sajan has two weapons:
  • Flurry of Blows Primary
  • Flurry of Blows Extra (note the stat override for strength)
To do a FoB attack, select both the Primary and Extra weapons, and check Flurry on. This will then yield the correct result.

What is going on in the background is the token is being set with the BAB for the monk level, and being given the correct X-Weapon-Fighting feat. The FoB Primary weapon will use standard two-weapon decaying attacks (-2/-7/-12/etc) and the FoB Extra will use decaying based on the level of X-weapon-fighting you are granted based on monk level (-2/-7/-12).

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

jsharen wrote: Also Power Attack doesn't appear to be working properly.

This appears to be working correctly when I test it.

I just took the 7th level Iconic Fighter Valeros, gave him a BAB of 8 and gave him Power Attack. When he attacks normally he has attack modifiers of BAB8 STR4 ATK4 (16 total) and damage modifiers of STR4 DamageBonus5 (9 total). With Power Attack on he gains PowerAttack -3 to attack, and PowerAttack+6 to damage. If weilding two-handed they change to -3/+9 as expected.

Hummm... if I do a test on Two-Weapon Fighting + Power Attack then I see something amiss. The primary sword gets a bonus of -3/+1 for Power Attack (plus -2 to attack for 2WF). The damage bonus appears to be off.

Ok confirmed that the issue is if you combine 2WF and Power Attack, the Primary attack is only getting the Power Attack damage bonus of a Secondary weapon. I will correct this.

Hotfix: LibAttack
Change from

[H: paHandedAdjust = if(WpnTwoHanded,3,if(WpnOHLight == 2,2,0.5))] 
To

[H: paHandedAdjust = if(WpnTwoHanded,3,if(WpnPrimary == 1,2,0.5))] 

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Post by lmarkus001 »

jsharen wrote:Lindsay,
Could you point me to where to make two quick changes?

In the GM attack macro, I want to change the default behaviour from secret to public.

Also in the skill roll screen, I want secret to be /rollgm so that the player doesn't know what they rolled. In this case for things like stealth etc and avoiding metagaming the roll.

Ideally it would be nice to have an option in the setup screen for the FW for the GM attack frame default, as well as having public, secret and gm only as options in the skills.

However I'm happy making the edit to replace both functionalities myself after updates.

Cheers!
I just added in a global flag that allows you to choose if GM rolls will be secret or public by default.

I will think on adding a GM-only option to some of the rolls (skill checks at a minimum).

EDIT: Ok am adding a 3rd output option to skill checks: GM Eyes Only. If selected by a player, the GM sees the rolled number and the player just sees that the skill check was rolled like this:
TokenName -- Acrobatics Check (GM Eyes Only)
If the GM rolls the skill check on a player's token and selects GM Eyes Only, the player receives NO notification.

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: 91.07 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework

Post by lmarkus001 »

I have found what changed in Mote that is preventing the combat active mods from working with the Attack frame/dialog.

With all of these tweaks and changes, I will release a new version shortly.

blakdeth19
Cave Troll

Re: 91.07 Pathfinder + D&D3.5 Framework

Post by blakdeth19 »

Here is my updated version of Plo's Inventory Manager..(Maptools 1.4.0.0)VERS 2.0
This is the updated version of MT1.3.91.07.02_DnD35_Pathfinder campaign framework.

FIXES:
modifying items
adding new items to database
item stacking

UPDATES:
Player inventory
Looting
market system(including mounts)

NOTES:
if token doesn't have item/enough money = won't do action.
If targets inventory is empty, will prompt again for name.
set lootable items to lootable, add items/gold to its inventory.
looting dead bodies will give bodies inventory/gold.
be within 10 feet of merchant.
set merchants to merchant state/merchant property to desired sales-
armor
goods
weapons
ammo
special
tools
mounts

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9fi422v3b6gj ... cmpgn?dl=0

Return to “D&D 3.5/Pathfinder 1e Campaign Macros”