Perhaps. It sometimes helps to know why
something caused an error so that you can avoid it in the future.
, I've found an error in the weapon portion of the setupBlank3.5
macro. The first weapon has the correct screen layout for the input()
function, but the second one has "Cap to STR damage" twice, first as a numeric field and a second time as a set of radiobuttons.
I'm guessing that's just some left-over text from when you used a text field for the STR cap. I'm probably going to ignore it as compared to trying to find the text and fix it.
Thanks again -- I'm lovin' the automation so far as I prep for my RttToEE game tomorrow (first one in a long time).
Edit2: Well, I was in there so I fixed that one. I also changed the flat-footed AC calculation so that it included Dex penalties but not Dex bonuses (I added a min(DexB,0)
to the formula). I also added a comment to the weapon name field that says "(no commas or semicolons)". As you might guess, I used a comma.
I haven't done so yet, but I will likely use multiple tabs on an input box for entry of all the skills during setupBlank3.5
and not just "common" ones. I'm thinking of putting a list of campaign-specific skills on the Lib token for things like Craft, Knowledge, Perform, and Profession.
If I find more as I enter my PCs, I'll either edit or post here. G'night!