Thank you for the wonderful tool. The toggle between PC sheet and NPC sheet doesn't seem to work in v5-1 for me. I'm using Maptools v1.3.b87 and Java6. It works for me in v4-3 when I click on the token image in the header of the character sheet, it switches between the PC sheet to the NPC. Clicking the token image in the header of v5-1 doesn't seem to respond. Is anyone else having this problem? Can someone help me fix it?
Ok, so here's what's up. In v5.1, clicking the token image refreshes the character sheet. It was needed more often than changing a character sheet from PC to NPC.
To change a Character sheet from PC to NPC, you have two options.
Here are all the steps so I don't presume where you are starting from.
1. Using Maptool v1.3.b87, open "DN Character Sheet - v5-1.cmpgn". (If you have your own, and have upgraded to all his 5.1 properties and such, that will work too.)
2. Drag and drop a token onto the "Grassland" map. That token, by default, won't work.
3. Double-click the token, select the "config" tab, and select "DNA" from the "Properties" drop-down menu.
Here is where they differ...
4. In the top right, choose NPC or PC, as needed. Click Ok.
Done. You can repeat step 4 as often as needed to change a token back and forth. You can see the change by refreshing the character sheet, by clicking on the token image.
The second way follows steps 1-3 above, then proceed...
4. Click OK. It will, by default, be an NPC token. To see the character sheet, just select the token again.
5. On the character sheet, at the bottom, click the edit button in the options group.
6. In the Sheet Type drop-down menu, choose NPC or PC to force the sheet to view a specific way.
That should answer your questions, but if not, I'll try again tomorrow.