DN's D&D4e Character Sheet Framework

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

DeviantNull
Dragon

DN's D&D4e Character Sheet Framework

Post by DeviantNull »

Hello, I'm DeviantNull and this thread is for sharing and talking about the latest incarnation of my interactive character sheet framework.

You Need Maptools Version 1.3b74

You can find a copy of the current version campaign file that contains the Lib Tokens and all the settings you need to start using it right away right here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ttl6pqmec ... v5-1.cmpgn
Version Change Notes
5.0 to 5.1
*Fixed* HP Bonus not included in HP calculations
macros: HPEdit @ Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Passive Insight not calculating
macros: VisionEdit @ Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Magic Items Powers prompting for DNT_EntryDamageSpecial
macros: ItemPowerStats@ Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Giving items breaks equipping items
macros: ItemList @ Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Alignment List not alterable, also includes "Super Evil".
macros: Alignment @ Lib:Information
Property: AlignmentList @ Information
*Fixed* Cant save action point Info
macros: ActionPointNotesEdit@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Item Condition window formating off
macros: ItemConditionSort@Lib:Sheet, ItemConditionsEntry@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Power Condition window formating off
macros: PowerConditionEntry@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Condition notes not showing from item use
macros: ItemUseAttack@Lib:Execute
*Fixed* Trigger & Requirements both showing on PowerList if either selected and both have entries
macros: PowersList@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Targets should be Targets in condition durrations
macros: ConditionDurrations@Lib:Information (needs to execute)
*Fixed* perception spelled as passive on character edit
macros: VisionEditDisplay@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* add temp to temp hp gain output
macros: HPRecoard@Lib:Execute
*Fixed* Saving Throws for condtions not adding in the conditions penalty
macros: SavingThrow@Lib:Execute
*Fixed* Token item updater creating unaccessable Unarmed entry on some tokens
macros: Item Updater v5@Lib:Information
*Fixed* Token power updater not working on some tokens with default power groups
macros: Power Updater v5@Lib:Information
*Fixed*Giving bags does not wipe equipped items
macros: GiveGroupEdit@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed*Rings not updating to ItemType Ring
macros: Item Updater v5@Lib:Information
*Fixed* giving a bag to yourself breaks equipment display
macros: GiveGroupEdit@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Magic Item not having recharge for item powers greater then 1
macros: ItemPowerStats@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Ritual Book entry using ritual and not item color code
macros: PageRituals@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Bag management code not removing subpage entries from users
macros: BagEdit@Lib:Sheet, RitualBookEdit@Lib:Sheet, GiveGroupEdit@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Augment spelled Augement in chat from Power Point usage
macros: PowerUseCheck@Lib:Execute
*Fixed* Power & Item attacks not adding in conditional attack modifiers
macros: PowerUseAttacks@Lib:Execute, ItemUseAttack@Lib:Execute
*Fixed* Power usage not refreshing the character if a token was not selected at execution
macros: PowerUseCheck@Lib:Execute
*Fixed* Wield misspelled when unequipping items
macros: EquipmentEdit@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Ritual Duration misspelled in entry
macros: RitualEntry@Lib:Sheet, PracticeEntry@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed* Sustain action not recalling on editing powers
macros: PowerEntry@Lib:Sheet
*Fixed Critical Damage and Critical Range on a power not recalling on editing
macros: PowerAttacksEntry@Lib:Sheet
*Change* Power Ranges changed to display weapon ranges and reach property and better detection on if a powers distance should be displayed (supressed on some range selections such as close or personal). Similar change made to Item Powers
macros: PowerInfo@Lib:Sheet, ItemPowerStats@Lib:Sheet, PowerRanges@Lib:Information (needs to execute)
*Change* Initiative shortened to Init and it and Perception right justified in NPC header
macros: NPCHeader@Lib:Sheet
*Change* Power Info formating adjusted for table cellpadding to bring it in line with the style of the other info windows
macros: PowerInfo@Lib:Sheet PowerAttackInfo@Lib:Sheet
*Change* Health bar option included
macros: HPRecord@Lib:Execute, SurgeRecord@Lib:Execute, RestRecord@Lib:Execute
*Change* HP Bonus now adds in after HP multiplication
macros: HPCalc @ Lib:Sheet
*Change* Added additional conditions: Curse:Purple, Curse:White, Mark:Purple, Mark:White, Quarry:Purple, Quarry:White, Immediate Used, Insubstantial, Atk Bonus, Atk Penalty, Combat Advantage, Def Bonus, Def Penalty, Dmg Bonus, Dmg Penalty
macros: All the above added to Lib:Information, ConditionGroups@Lib:Information, ConditionPowerList@Lib:Information
*Change* Resized Condition/Item/Power windows for additional conditions
macros: Entry@Lib:Sheet, PowerEntrySort@Lib:Sheet
*Changed* Altered Surge restoration calculation to allow surge restoration to occure simultaneously with expenditure to mimic spending a surge that does not cost a surge
macros: SurgeRecord@Lib:Execute
*Change* Added damage option As if Spent Surge & 0 Surge Value to powers and items
macros: PowerAttacksEntry@Lib:Sheet, PowerAttackInfo@Lib:Sheet, PowerUseAttack@Lib:Execute, ItemPowerEntry@Lib:Sheet, ItemPowerInfo@Lib:Sheet, ItemUseAttack@Lib:Execute, Health@Lib:Execute, SurgeEntry@Lib:Sheet
*Change* Removed Daily Magic Item Usage counter
macros: Equip@Lib:Sheet
*Change* Added Item Rarity selection
macros: ItemEntry@Lib:Sheet, ItemRarity@Lib:Information
Properties: ItemRarity @ Information
*Change* Power and Item use targeting altered to allow for targeting of non-framework tokens.
macros: TokenTargets@Lib:Sheet, PowerUseTargetEntry@Lib:Sheet, PowerUseModsEntry@Lib:Sheet, ItemUseTarget@Lib:Sheet, ItemUseDamageEntry@Lib:Sheet, ItemUseModsEntry@Lib:Sheet
*Change* Aid Other in Ability & Skill Check target list also changed to allow for targeting on non-framework tokens.
macros:AbilityCheckEntry@Lib:Sheet, SkillCheckEntry@Lib:Sheet
*Change* Passive Perception & Insight added to the Maptools mini stat sheet
Properties: DNA_ShowPassive @ DNA
Older Versions
If you're interested in seeing some screen shots of the basics, here are a few to give you an idea of what it is:
Stats Page
Equipment Page
By deviantnull at 2010-09-02
Powers Page
Power Info
Hit Points and Attack Mods
Chat output
I'll answer some frequently asked questions in the next few posts... and when I say some, I mean every freaking question I could think of.
Last edited by DeviantNull on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 am, edited 6 times in total.

DeviantNull
Dragon

Re: DN's D&D4e Character Sheet Framework

Post by DeviantNull »

What is this?
It's a Maptools framework for playing 4th Editions Dungeons & Dragons. Its goal is to make running an online game easier and faster to manage.

WTF is a framework?
You must be new. It's typically a collection of macros and campaign properties that work together with Library Tokens to provide a unified tool set.

What version of Maptools do I need to have to use this framework?
Excellent question. I try to keep it a version or two behind by default the current Maptools version to prevent forcing folks to upgrade to a version of Maptools that may have a problems. You can usually use the framework with the listed Maptools version or newer (at your own risk). It's in big huge bold letters in the opening post, how the hell did you miss that?

So to reiterate, this release requires at least Maptools version b74.

I built the stupid thing in b74 without realizing what version I was in... I need to learn to pay attention.

So how do I use this?
That's kind of a broad question.

How do I use this with a new campaign?
Easiest way is to just fire up the campaign file and then just start making new maps and tokens. The base campaign file consists of the 3 Library Tokens (henceforth collectively referred to as Lib Tokens) of Lib:Sheet, Lib:Execute, and Lib:Information. It also has all the required Campaign Properties (Props) and the required States for it to work.

What if I want to put this into an existing campaign?
First you need to save the Lib Tokens as separate tokens. Then you need to either export the Campaign Properties or manually copy the DNA and Information properties list as well make a list of all the States that you'll need to include versions of. You'll also need to export copies of the following Tables: Action Icons, Range Icons, Recharge Icons, and Sheet Buttons.

Then in the campaign you want to use it with, drop the Lib Tokens onto one of the maps and make sure the Lib Tokens are visible to players. Next import the campaign properties or manually paste in new listings for DNA and Information. If you manually made new property lists you'll need to make versions of all the States used as well, you can technically use anything you want for the State Icons, it just needs ones of that Name. Lastly you need import all the Tables you exported.

That's a lot of work!
Yes it is. That is why I recommend just making a new campaign file using the base.

Can I use this with another Framework or another set of Lib Tokens?
Yes... with a few caveats. Steps have been taken in the writing of this framework to help ensure compatibility with other frameworks and tools. However there is no real standardization and no guarantees are made that it will work with no conflicts or that additional tweaking may be needed.

It works just fine with say Rumbles Die Roller. I recommend it. Add some dice to your books, come on, you know you want to...

Okay, I did all that. Now what? How do I start it or make it do what ever it is it does?
If you started the base campaign, or any campaign that already includes the Lib Tokens, the Character Sheet frame will automatically load when the campaign restarts or a server is started. If if didn't, or if you closed the Sheet frame for some reason, there is a Character Sheet macro in the campaign macro list that will force the sheet to reopen. If you imported it, a copy of this macro can be found on the Lib:Information token in the Utilities subgroup and can be copied to the global or campaign macros and used.

I have this frame window thing that says “Loaded Select a Character Token you own”, what do I do now?
Congratulations, that's the Character Sheet frame. It's called a Frame because it's designed to stay open unlike a Dialog Box which is one use and then closes. A frame can be resized and will retain it's shape and also unlike a Dialog Box it can be docked into Maptools itself, such as along one side, or set to autohide. You can go ahead and resize or dock it if you'd like, though don't turn on autohide right now since you'll probably be working with it quite a bit at first.

This message in the window is basically informing you that it needs an Official DeviantNull Approved Token(tm) to use with it. This message will also come up right after any campaign start before you select a token.

Luckily any token can quickly and easily be set up to use the Character Sheet. To do so, simply edit the token (right click, select edit) and go to the Config Tab and in the Properties drop down select “DNA”. Also, in the upper right corner, select PC (NPC's work slightly differently and we'll cover them in their own section) then select OK in the bottom right. Lastly, you need to reselect the token (simply click on it once) to make the Sheet update and show the tokens stats.

Now I have this character sheet looking thing with stats and skills and stuff.
That means the Character Sheet has loaded for that token. In the upper left corner there will be a picture of the Token (or it's portrait) to help you quickly identify which token you're viewing the Character Sheet of.

To make sure I understood all that, I made another token following the above.
Good job!

How do I make the Character Sheet change between different tokens?
Simply select the token in Maptools. The sheet will automatically update to the selected token. Sometimes it can take it a second or two to draw the sheet, so give it a moment. If you try to select between two tokens quickly, sometimes the sheet won't change because you selected too quickly. Just try reselecting the token you want to make it update.

Note that you can only view the character sheet for tokens you own. GM's automatically technically own all tokens and thus can always select a token and see it's character sheet. Players will have to be selected as owners of the token to view the sheet. Also, only objects that have the Properties list DNA (more specifically the Property DNA_CharacterType) will load the character sheet. Thus you can select regular Maptool objects and the sheet will remain on the last token you selected.

Wait... you said a Framework was a collection of macros to make running the game easier. I've seen some of the other Frameworks and they all have all these colorful macro buttons on the token. I don't have any on this token. What's up with that?
My Framework does not use individual macros. They're not needed. Everything is handled via links and buttons on the Sheet itself.

I like macro buttons! Why no macro buttons?
Cause I'm a special f-ing snowflake, sunshine.

You have any idea how many individual and unique widgets a 4e character has? Here's a hint: 4e runs on exception based design. It can be a lot. Macro panels take up screen space. Panels with character information take up space. I don't have a lot of spare screen space. I sort of like being able to see the map and the chat box while still having quick access to everything I might need. Simplest solution was to simply combine the two into one frame I could have open that would hold all the information I could possibly need about a token as well as allow me to use it easily. Plus no one else was doing anything this crazy when I started and I'm all about blazing my own path. My framework will pierce the heavens! Who the hell do you think I am?!

Um, sorry I asked...
It's okay. Next question?

Yeah, you said since there were no Macro Buttons it was all handed via links and buttons on the sheet?
Yes. Those underlined sections on the sheet are called MacroLinks, they work similarly to a web page HyperLink. You click them and something happens, either some info will come up or a new dialog entry box will open. You'll notice if you hover your mouse over them the mouse pointer changes to a hand to indicate you can click on it.

Button Links work similarly to the underlined MacroLinks except, well, they're icon lookin' button thingies and they don't have underlines. Your mouse pointer will still change to a hand though.

I clicked on one of the underlined word and now this dialog box thing opened in the middle of my screen.
That's a Dialog Box. It's for entering in information or stats of some sort. Exactly what will depend on what link you clicked with to start. You can simply close it like any other window ever by clicking the red close X. Close it for now, we'll get all that stuff later.

I clicked on a skill name or something else and now this other “Info” frame like box opened.
That's the Info Frame (also called the Info Box). It's like the Character Sheet except instead of displaying information about the character it displays unique information about some specific Entry, such as a weapon or feat or power or in this case a skill.

Unlike the previous Entry Dialog, which was a Dialog Box, this is a Frame like the Character Sheet itself. It can be resized and docked with other windows. I like to stick mine either under the character sheet itself or down at the bottom next to it and next to my chat window. Depends on my mood and what I'm doing. Again, it can be set to autohide like all other frames.

It's likely displaying the info for the skill you selected. This is from the PHB. It's one of the few cases of me providing copyrighted info from WotC itself. Don't expect much of this sort of stuff. I respect their rights and they own every word of that description. However, it's also freely available from their quick start rules, so it's not exactly stuff you have to shell out cash to get the skinny on. I consider this a morally grey area... okay, back to the framework.

What's up with with the yellow Stats word at the very top?
Those are the different “pages” of the Character Sheet. Due to limitations in how fast Maptools can work it's way through the macrocode to display the information in the frame, different sections are broken up into different pages to help limit how much much stuff it needs to show at once as well as help with organization. The fact it's yellow indicates which page you are on at the moment.

I changed the page.
Good for you. Have an actual question about it?

The Page has different blocks that say things like “Class Features” or “Ritual Scrolls” or “Equipment” and stuff. That doesn't seem very helpful. What are those?
Those are sub-pages or sub-headers. They're different Lists and groups on each page. They're open and closeable to allow you to only have open the ones you need. This makes drawing the page faster as well as easier to find stuff if you have a few groups that you don't use much. On the right side of the block should be a while Down Chevron arrow. This opens the List. Right now, almost all of them should simply have a MacroLink option to add a new entry to what ever the applicable List is.

It's probably also helpful to point out that you can leave them open and changes pages and the Character Sheet will remember what you had open last time. Also, page selection and which Lists are open are user specific, so not everyone has to view the exact same stuff at the same time. Helpful if the GM feels like flipping through your character.

What are the white pencil looking icon circles on the Sub-Headers?
That's the Edit Icon and means it'll open up some sort of editing Entry Dialog Box. For the sub-headers it typically allows you to create a new “group” for whatever it is. You can make Ritual Books or Bags to hold your items or Power Groups to group your powers together. These unique groups work like any other sub-header and allow you to open and close the List once created.

So those white circle icons are Button Links?
That is correct. Here's a list of the typical ones used and what they do:
ImageImageUp & Down Chevron Arrows – Opens and closes subsections.
ImageEdit – opens whatever for editing. Typically found in item entries in the Info frame and in some sub-headers for making new groups or editing an existing group.
ImageCopy – copies an entry or group from one token you own to another token you own. GM's always own everything.
ImageShow – displays a link in the chat window that allows other uses to view the entry. Useful if you need to share info with another player or the GM.
ImageGive – Gives an item to another token. You can give to any token, even if you don't own it. However you have to be able to see the recipient token on the map. When you give an item it goes away from your inventory, unless you are an NPC. They're special.
ImageRecharge – This undoes a power or item usage in case you used it incorrectly or need to restore it's use for some reason. It only shows up if the item or power has been used (there are exceptions). For items it appears next to the specific Item Power that that was used, otherwise it's in the tool bar like all other icons.
ImageClose – This is the ultra-rare button. It closes whatever was open without requiring you to close the frame itself.
ImageTarget – This button is really only seen in Modifier or Targeting boxes. We'll get into targeting on it's own later, but for now it's handy to know that it will refresh the Target Selections with tokens you have selected in Maptools.

There are 2 other buttons that are in global usage but are not white like the other Button Links. They are:
ImageQuick Use – Uses a feat, ritual, item, or power. Which means it will display a link in chat that you've used it as well as calculate and process any assorted dice rolls with it as well as track it's usage if it was encounter or daily based as well as subtract 1 from things that are consumed by use. If something has been previously been used you can still use it, the chat output is simply flagged with some red text to indicate it had previously been used.
ImageUse – Just like Use, except there is usually a modifiers Entry Box that will come up to allow you to enter modifiers to the die rolls, select any special options, and possibly select a target for the use.

I'm on the Stats page of one of my tokens and it looks like all my stats are generic defaults. How do I change them?
Great question! Lets get into altering a tokens basic stats. You see the Editing Icon next to the tokens name on the sheet? That Button Link is for basic character editing. I know I said it almost always opens an Entry Dialog Box, but in this case it alters the character sheet itself to allow for editing of the token.

Why are some entries numbers and some are blank on the Stats Editing page?
It depends on the entry. Numerical entries typically have a default value that is pulled from the Campaign Properties default settings. These numbers are often required for other calculations to function and thus some sort of default value is required. There are typically 2 types of information entry area types that I call “Numerical” and “Raw Text” based on how the Character Sheet treats them...

What's the difference between “Numerical” entry areas and “Raw Text” entry areas?
I was getting to that before you cut me off.

Numerical entries are almost always numbers or dice codes (3d6, 2d10, 1d20 and so on) and are used in math formulas of some sort. Things like your Ability Scores or Hit Points or Attack Bonuses or Damage Values are Numerical Entries. Numerical entries try to treat blank or empty entries as 0. This is to make it easier then going through and always entering in 0's in every box even if they're not used. You want to avoid trying to enter non-number values in these entry areas. However, precautions have been taken and typically you'll get a warning message that the value you entered isn't valid. But nothing is perfect...

Raw Text entries aren't used in math formulas and thus you can enter in anything you feel like. They never really have a game function beyond simply storing and displaying information. Alignment, Movement modes, Senses, Power Descriptions, Flavor Text, are all examples of Raw Text entries.

A good way to tell the difference between the two is typically a Numerical Entry is a small entry box only 3 or 4 characters wide, just enough room to enter a digit or die code. Raw Text entries are typically much longer or, in some cases, huge text entry areas where you can even hit return and create a new line.

Is there anything special about the Stat entries that I should know?
Sure, lets go over a few key parts and their functionality:

Background Information
Most of this is Raw Text that doesn't have any mechanical effect. There is one exception though, Type. That is a tokens Character Type and is primarily used in XP and HP calculation, however some functions work differently for NPC's. It also determines the color of the headers, Black for PC and Green for NPC.

Ability Scores
Entering in the Ability Score and the Character Sheet will automatically calculate the modifier and level modified modifier. It doesn't update until the sheet is saved, so the #'s in the Mod and +1/2 Lvl columns will always reflect the values when the editor is opened.

Defense
The bonus column is where you enter in bonuses to the appropriate defense. Armor and Magic Item Enhancement bonuses are handled on their own (we'll get to those later), so you mainly need to enter in character class bonuses as well as feat or misc bonuses that would want to always apply.

The Alt AC Ability is used if your character uses an Ability Score other then Dexterity or Intelligence to calculate their AC bonus.

The Gear Column lists any bonuses you're getting from Equipment and is helpful for eyeballing things to make sure it's correct. This is pretty vestigial, not sure if it's really needed anymore...

Hit Points & Health
1) Hit Points/Base/Per Level/Bonus: A tokens total Hit Points. You can directly enter in a final total for Hit Points for a token to use. However, you can also enter in a Value for Base and Per Level and the token will calculate a tokens total Hit Points based on the formula of Base + Con + Bonus + Per Level * Level (PC's don't get Per Level for Level 1). The Raw Hit Point total is only used if Base & Per Level are 0 (or Blank), otherwise it will try to auto-calculate the total and use that instead. Elites multiply their Per Level by 2 and Solos by 4.
2) Healing Surges & Bonus: How many healing surges you get. PC character types also add in their Con Mod. Bonus is any extra hit points on top of 1/4th your total that heal when you spend a surge.
3) Saving Throw Bonus: Any bonus that applies to all saving throws you make.
4) Death Saves & Bonus: Death Saves is how many Deaths Saves you can fail before you're dead. Typically this will be 3, but a few things things can modify it officially and it could always be set lower for NPC's. Don't set to 0, otherwise any damage will kill a creature. Bonus is any bonus that applies only to Death Saves. This is in addition to any regular Save Bonus which would also apply. If you had a Save Bonus of +2 and a Death Save Bonus of +1 when you made a Death Save it would add a total of +3.
5) Resist/Immune/Vulnerable: Raw text entry for any of those that a creature has.
6) Psionic Power Points: How many power points a creature has.

Speed & Initiative
Pretty straight forward. Armor penalties are subtracted from your base speed. For Initiative, this is any bonus on top of your raw Dex Mod.

Level & Experience
Your, um... level and experience. It does have one unique feature in that if you enter in a Level and blank out the Experience box it will auto-calculate the Experience total. It'll do the same in reverse if you enter in Experience and blank out the Level. Base Action Points is simply how many Action Points a character has.

Passive Bonus
Any bonus that is added on to the passive values of Perception and Insight only. These are pretty freaking rare, but I figured I'd offer support just in case. Senses is a raw text field for putting in alternate vision modes or similar.

Skills
Each skill entry has a Trained checkbox and a Bonus field. Simply check if a skill is trained or not for a +5 bonus to the skill. Enter any additional bonus into the Bonus field. For languages simply check the Known checkbox if it's a known language. The Custom Field allows you to enter in character specific languages that aren't part of the Campaign file or things like Telepathy(10) or whatever.

I clicked Save or Enter and the Dialog Box went away but nothing else is happening right away!
Relax. Typically there are numerous checks and formulas that need to run when saving your stats or saving an entry. It can take Maptools a few seconds to work it's way through everything. This is greatly magnified when online with a server due to the fact that communication needs to take place between the client and server. Sometimes these changes are instantaneous, other times it can 3-5 seconds to complete. Give it a moment before you freak out.

This can take additional time for things like copying, deleting, or giving large groups of powers. Sometimes 30 seconds or longer depending on how big the list is.

I made a mistake on putting in my Stats.
Just click the Editing Icon. The sheet will always populate with the saved values so you don't need to re-enter everything every time.

I made a mistake about making a mistake while putting in my Stats. I don't need to change anything.
How have you not been killed in traffic? You can click the white X in the background editing box (next to name) to cancel out of the stats page. Also, if you try to change to a different page the Character Sheet will exit out of the editor. Note that if you exit out, you loose any changes you made.

For Entry Dialog Boxes you can use the regular windows X to close them out without making any changes.

I have the editor open on the other token I made and I wanted to look at the stats of the first token, but the Character Sheet won't change. What gives?
The Character Sheet will not change on token selection while the Stats Editor is open. This is because whenever a Frame or Dialog in Maptools is redrawn it looses any changes made to it. If you opened the editing frame on one token and switched to another token, when you switched back any changes you made would be wiped out if you hadn't saved them. It would suck to be putting in a tokens stats and accidentally select a different token and loose all the stuff you put in.

Also, it was easier to write this way.
Last edited by DeviantNull on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

DeviantNull
Dragon

Post by DeviantNull »

What are the different MacroLinks up at the top of the sheet? There's a bunch of them...
That area is referred to as the Sheet Header or Header. It's always visible no matter what page you're on. It holds very commonly accessed information and features such as Hit Points, Saving Throws, Initiative, Action Points, Milestones, Resting, and Conditions. Each one is a MacroLink to an Dialog Box to allow you to access that feature.

What does “Revert to Previous” do in Healing, Surges, and Resting?
This undoes the last function of that type that you did. If you incorrectly took damage or spent a surge or rested and wish to roll back to the state before you did it, check the box and it will undo the previous changes and then apply any new changes.

Each of the three types are independent of each other, which means it can mess things up if you try to undo multiple types at once. While it indefinitely stores the last change, it's best thought of as a short term quick undo.

When I select Saving Throw, I see a drop down box. What is that for?
It's for indicating the type of Save you're making. Leaving it blank makes a regular, untyped, Saving Throw. If you have any Conditions on your Character that have a duration of “Save Ends” they'll list in the drop down box and allow you to select them to make a Save against. If the Saving Throw succeeds, it will automatically remove that Condition from your Character.

Selecting Death will make a Death Save. It keeps track of the number of failed saves you made between Rests (Short or Extended) and when you fail a total of 3 (or your Failed Death Save Amount, see below) it marks the token as Dead.

If I need to spend a Healing Surge but not regain the Healing Surge Value and instead get back some other amount or nothing at all, what do I do?
You check the box marked “No Surge Value” and it will set your healing surge value to 0. It will then heal any other amount you enter in either the Bonus per Surge or Bonus to Total value.

I now have a Dialog Box open and the Character Sheet doesn't change when I select another token, what did I do wrong?
You had a Dialog Box open, that's what. Nothing is broken, the Sheet is just prevented from changing while a Dialog Box is open. Simply close the Dialog Box and the Sheet will start changing again.

This is so a GM can open an action Dialog Box and use the Targeting features or similar and not have the sheet change on him immediately when he select a different token since he always owns everything. However, on refr[/b]esh it will go to the Multiple Token Select Page if he has multiple tokens selected.

Multiple Token Select Page? What's that?
This is a semi-error message screen that you get if you select multiple tokens. The sheet can only display one character at a time and instead of simply displaying the first character selected it displays this message.

If you own all the tokens you've selected, you get a few special options that can be performed on all the tokens at once. These include managing their health, experience, milestones and making Initiative rolls.

This is most useful for GM's and allow them to quickly make Initiative rolls for their NPC's as well as hand out Milestones and Experience (since GM's always own everything).

Why are my values for my Skills and Ability Scores underlined MacroLinks?
That is to allow you to make an Ability or Skill roll.

For Ability Scores the Mod value is a Quick Roll link and the +1/2 Lvl value is a Use Link that will provide a Modifiers Dialog Box. For Ability Scores the modifiers options include if you want to indicate if you're Aiding someone and any Modifier to the die roll. No matter which link is used (Mod or +1/2 Lvl) the full modifier PLUS ½ level is used for the die roll, per standard 4e rules. They're just set to each column to save space and make using them easier.

For Skills, the Quick Use link is the Trained Column entry and the modifiers Use link is the Total. Skills have the same options as Ability Scores as well as an option to roll the skill with a different Ability Score. Unless a different Ability Score is indicate all Skills rolls are made using the default associated skill. This is to offer support to a semi-common 4e house rule.

What do Private Rolls and Hidden Rolls mean?
Private Rolls are rolls that only you and the GM see. No other player even knows that you made the roll.

Hidden Rolls turn off the die roll tooltip in chat for other players so only you and the GM can see the values that make up the roll. For powers and items it will also turn off the chat name info link so other players can't click on the name to view the entry that was used.

What's a Chat Tooltip?
When the framework makes a dice roll, it uses Maptools tooltip format to display the total of the dice roll. However, if you hover your mouse over it you can get a break down of the different values that make up the total. Exactly what those parts are depends on the type of roll made.

What is the Light Source link for?
This lets you quickly and easily set a light source for a token via the Character Sheet instead of through Maptools itself. Simply check the box next to the light source you want to use and the Character Sheet will set that Maptool Light and keep track of it. Unchecking the box will put that light source out and turn off that Light.

What's the Experience Link for?
It's for entering in any experience a character has earned. Any amount you enter will be added to a characters existing experience total. You can enter in a negative amount to loose experience (booo!). If a characters experience total is great enough to go up to the next level, the framework will automatically level the token up and all derived values that use level in the calculations will increase, this includes stats and skills, defenses, and hit points as well as attack values.

What is the difference between selecting NPC in Maptools on a token and selecting a Character Type that is a NPC in your Character Sheet?
Most important decisions regarding a token working as a NPC versus PC work off the Character Type. Things like Hit Point calculations and Experience as well as if the token loses a virtual Item when they use the Give command. There are 2 exceptions that are based instead on the Maptools character type. This is because this sort of decision typically needs to be made BEFORE the Character Type is determined.

Sheet Type: when set to auto-detect (the default setting) which version of the Character Sheet a token loads is based upon it's Maptool Type and not it's Character Type.

Reversing Stat Calculations: A Maptools NPC has a checkbox option for all the subsections of the Stats Entry to reverse the calculations and derive the base values from a Total value entered in. This needs to be determined before the Stats Editor loads (otherwise it would have to be done twice) and so is based upon the Maptools type.

What's different about the NPC sheet?
Not much other then the layout. It's presented in a format similar to the MM3 version, with minor differences due to space or needing to add something. NPC sheets do not have different pages. Technically the information is still there since it's stored on the token, but the NPC sheet provides no direct access to things like Feats, Rituals, Items, since NPC's don't use those things.

The information is identical though and information entered in on one version of the sheet is accessible in the other version.

Alright, my stats are all done. I'm ready to go!
Hold up there hoss. You got the basic stuff in, but there is so much more.

There's more?
Yes. The framework can handle things like feats, items, powers, and all the stuff that a 4e character has that you probably will want to make use of. Lets go through the basics of the Entries and Lists and how to enter and use them and then we'll look at a few in detail that do special things.

I changed to one of the the other pages, how do I put an Entry in?
Open the sub-heading for the section you want to add the Entry to using the down chevron arrow button and then click on the “Add a new...” link to open a blank entry in the Entry Dialog Box.

I selected “Add a new...” and got this Dialog Box thing on my screen with a bunch of entry areas, what do I do now?
That's an Entry Dialog and is used for inputting various things about the different Entries. The exact fields for entry will depend on what kind of Entry it was. Typically an Entry will share the following areas in common:

Name – The name of the entry. If left blank it will default to “Empty” to make sure all entries have a name.
Flavor Text – this nearly always directly below Name and is a text entry area with no tag.
Notes – Anything entered here will list on the Character Sheet directly under the entry. It's not visible in the Info Box.
Chat Output – Extra text or notes that will output to the Chat Window when you use the Entry.
Delete – This checkbox in the upper right corner is for deleting an existing entry. If you check it on a brand new Entry you're creating it won't do anything.
Large Unlabeled Entry Area – This is the main description area. Typically there is no tag if there aren't any real subsections of the entry.

Everything else depends on the specifics of the Entry you're creating.

How do I view an individual Entry from the Lists?
Clicking on the name of an Entry in the List will display that Entry in the Info box and all the relevant information about it. When viewed like this from the List you'll also see the Info Toolbar.

What is the Info Toolbar?
Yes, that's the collection of Button Link icons over on the right side of the Name line. Typical options include Edit, Show, and either Copy or Give depending on if the Entry is a “physical” object or not.

I don't like the order my List of Entries are in, can I change the order?
Yes you can, and easily too. At the start of each line is an up & down arrow that will move that entry up and down in the List. For very long Lists this can take a second or two to complete since it has to refresh the sheet in between each move.

I want to change the information I entered for an Entry, how do I do that?
Click on the Name of the List Entry and open it in the Info window. In the Info Toolbar click on the Edit icon. This will open the Entry Dialog and it will populate with the saved information for that entry.

How do I delete an Entry?
Same as changing the information, click on the Name in the List to open it in the Info Window then click on the Edit icon. Then check “delete” in the name line and it will delete the entry. There is no confirmation box on deletion, the item is deleted as soon as you save so make sure you really want to get rid of it. There is no undo built in so you're out of luck unless you have an older saved copy of your token.

Can I use HTML in my descriptions and entries?
You sure can! Some HTML may cause minor errors, such as trying to use tables inside the description, but simple Style tags work fine as do breaks and bolding and italics.

When I put in HTML for my descriptions and then edited it again later the HTML changed to -= and =-, why did that happen? Do I need to change it back to brackets?
That conversion happens in HTML Text Entry Areas. Those Text Areas break if they try to display HTML inside them, so before it's displayed the HTML brackets are converted to -= and =- to strip out the HTML code. You do not need to change them back to brackets as they'll automatically be converted back again when you save the Entry.

Whew, that's great!
Yes it is. That previously caused me no end of headaches.

Is there any way to move Entries or Items from one character to another?
Yes! You can copy Feats, Powers and whole Power Groups from one character to another and you can give Items, Containers, Ritual Scrolls and Books to other characters. Both tokens must be on the same map to do so.

When you copy an Entry you must own the target token you're copying to. This prevents players from just needlessly copying powers to other tokens all over the place. However, you can copy to targets you can't see.

When you give an Item you do not need to own the target but you do need to be able to see it. This allows PC's to give items to each other and well as NPC's but limits the players in not allowing them to gain information about what tokens are on the map.

If you copy or give an Entry that is inside a sub group you'll be asked where to put the Entry on the target token. If they do not have a suitable sub-group the copy or give will inform you that they have nowhere to put or copy it.

If you transfer a Group, Container, or Ritual Book, the target will gain all Entries inside it and can always accept it.

Ritual Scrolls are unique in that they can be given OR copied. However, when copied they can only be copied into a Ritual Book you own. Rituals in a Ritual Book can be copied to other Ritual Books or copied back into Scrolls.

When my NPC gave one of it's Item to another, it didn't go away. Why?
NPC's work differently then PC's. This is one the differences. This may be altered in a future release to change it from all NPC's to just the Treasure/Trap type, but for now it's all NPC's. It's so the GM doesn't have to work up a whole bunch of different items and instead can just do one and not loose their copy of it should they give it away.

PC's loose their version for both simulation reasons (Come on, it's f-ing cool. I created god dang virtual items. That's gotta be worth SOMETHING!) and because PC's can technically give items to any token it's to keep players from just spamming items out to everyone. Especially your NPC tokens which don't have quick access to their equipment lists.

I don't like the Group I put an entry in, can I change or move it?
It depends. For feats? No. Each one goes in it's own group and isn't movable from one to another. For Rituals, Items, and Powers, yes you can. When you copy a Power or Give an item, you'll be asked who to give or copy it to, and you can copy and give to yourself to move Entries from one group to another.

I don't like the order my Groups are in, can I change it?
No. I'm working on it. Patience grasshopper.
Last edited by DeviantNull on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeviantNull
Dragon

Post by DeviantNull »

When I go to make a new Item it asks me for the type, what is that?
Item Type serves to indicate what kind of item it is and if there is anything special about it.
The default kinds of items include:

Weapons – Everything from swords to implements is considered a weapon. You will stat up your +2 totem just like you would your +3 flaming bastard sword.

Armor – Armor you wear.

Shields – Shields are combination Armor & Weapons that are equipped in in the hands and follow all regular 4e rules.

Body Slot Items (head, neck, arms, hands, waist, feet, rings, and tattoos) – These are regular items that you can equip in the appropriate slots.

Consumables (consumables, potions, elixers, whetstones, and reagents) – Consumables are items that are flagged so as to keep track of their amount totals. Each time you use a consumable it subtracts 1 from the total. There is no difference between the types functionally, they all operate the same.

Items (wondrous and mundane) – These are regular items that are not equipped in any usual body slot but can be equipped in the Item slots 1-4. There is no difference between the two types functionally.

Can I change an Items Type once I make it?
At this time, no. Work is being done on allowing this.

Why are some things in Bold in the Entry Dialogs?
Bold Entries are almost always things that have some mechanical effect in the framework itself. It's either used for dice rolls, for math, or acts as a flag of sorts to indicate that something special should happen. I'll try to explain what each does in it's own question...

What is Amount in the Entry Dialog and how does it work?
The Amount entry is typically found on Entries that represent physical things and also have the Give option instead of Copy.

For Ritual Scrolls and Consumables, if left blank this will default to 1 and will display the amount in the List. When one of these kinds of items is used, 1 item will be subtracted from the total amount for each use. If you have none left, you can still use the item, but it will flag the chat output that you were out of that item when you did so.

For all other items,leaving it blank still sets the item count to 1 but it will NOT display the amount on the List since there is no automated amount tracking taking place for usage of these items. If you wish it to display the amount of a regular item you have, enter in 1 or more for the amount.

Why is the Amount total in the Lists underlined?
It's a link for editing the amount of that item you have so you can quickly change the total if you need to.

When I'm making an Item, how do I give it a magical power?
Towards the bottom of the entry is a spot to enter in how many powers that item has. Enter in any number greater then 0 and when you Save it will open up a new Entry Dialog to enter in the powers of the item. You'll get 1 separate power entry block in the Entry Window for every 1 power you said the item has.

For Item Magical Powers what is Power Type?
This is the type of usage for the Power such as At-Will, Encounter, Daily, Consumable and so on. The Character Sheet will keep track of Encounter and Daily items used. For the moment it also enforces the 4e rule of Total Daily Magic Items used, this will likely be removed shortly after Essentials Launch per the changes to the published rules, but for now it's still in place. Note that you can still use a Daily Item even if you are out, it just flags the chat output that you're out of uses.

In a Magic Item Power what does the Power Type Consumable or Healing Surge do?
If a power is set as Consumable, then the Item will automatically gain a number amount and using the power will subtract 1 even if the Item itself is not a Consumable type. If it is both a Consumable Item and a Consumable Power, only 1 is subtracted on each use. Consumable Daily will use up 1 Item AND a Daily Item use.

Healing Surge does not currently automatically subtract a surge if recharged. You still need to do that part by hand.

When I'm putting in a Power or Magic Item Power what do Range, Distance, Area, and Size do?
Range is the range of the power, and is basically the text description, but it does determine which range icon is shown on the List. Ranged: and Area: are practically identical and either can be used. Due to formatting difficulties it's hard to duplicate the style of Area: Blast/Burst X within X Squares. Instead it'll list your distance first and THEN the blast/burst and size.

Distance will be added onto the range description and only really makes sense in some cases, most typically Ranged:. It's a Raw Text field so you can enter in mixed ranges such as 10/20 to represent short and long range. It can also handily be used with Melee: to signify Melee: 2 for reach attacks.

Area is if it's a burst, blast, or wall. If used with Close: or Ranged: it will change the range icon to a close or ranged burst, blast, or wall.

Size is used with Area to help indicate how big the effected area.

Technically all of these can be mixed and matched in any combination, though only some of them have actual meaning in 4e.

When I'm putting in a Power how do I put in an Attack or a Hit/Miss effect line?
On the general Power Entry there is a “Number of Attack and Damage Routines” entry (typically called Routines for short). Each Routine is 1 combination block of Attack/Damage/Hit/Miss effects. Any combination of those can be used for each Routine. A multiple target attack is still considered 1 Routine. Also, additional damage a power does under some situations can be considered a Routine and added in as well.

Psionic Powers can be build as having 1 Routine for each Augment level, though doing this means that every Routine will always evaluate when the power is used. This can get spammy in Chat if lots of extra information is set to output when the power is used.

After you enter the number of Routines your Power has, when you Save it'll open up the Attack Routine and Condition Entry Dialog. Here you can enter the values for the Attack/Damage/Hit/Miss effects.

For Power Attacks, what does “With” mean? I see it has Main Hand, Off Hand, Alternate #1 & Alternate #2...
Powers are tied to a default weapon slot. Whenever the Power is used it uses what ever Item is equipped in that slot. For upcoming features, the ability to change which Item is used on the fly when the Power is used is planned. For now, you have to re-edit the power to change the slot or change the Equipped Item.

What does Attack Type mean for Powers and Magic Item Powers?
This is how many attack rolls the Power will make and there are 3 options; Single, Multiple, and None.

Single Attack is a single standard attack roll with a single damage roll to go with it.

Multiple Attacks asks for how many attack rolls to make when the power is used (if quick used it defaults to 1) and then makes a single damage roll to go with all the attack rolls. The target of each attack can be specified.

None means no attack roll is made at all, and only the damage is rolled.

For Powers and Magic Item Powers what is Damage Dice and how does it work?
Damage Dice is the damage dice of the power OR the weapon W modifier. If the Power does damage on it's own, enter in the dice portion of the damage here. If, instead, a Power multiplies the Weapon damage done, enter in the multiplier (with or without the W) and the Power will automatically calculate the weapon damage based on the multiplier. Note, this is a true dice multiplier and not a total multiplier, it will roll each weapon die individually and not just roll the weapon damage once and then multiply the result. This is custom work here, bubba.

Powers that have their own Damage Dice codes will always override weapon damage. Thus if your power does 3d6 and you have a 1d10 weapon equipped it will always roll just 3d6.

Implement Powers will zero out the weapons damage dice. Not really noticeable, since Implement Powers always have their own damage codes, but it's also to make sure that an Implement Power does not inherit a weapons Reroll or Exploding property.

Magic Item Powers never work with a weapon, they always just use their own dice code.

Can I put an entire damage code, such as 3d6+5, in the Damage Dice section of a Power or Magic Item Power?
No. Only a single dice code goes in there. This allows the magic of the weapon multiplier to work as well as other various functions that work upon the dice codes. You need to put the rest of the damage in the regular bonus entry field (the field after the Ability Score).

For minions, or other attacks that do flat damage, either enter it as Xd1 where X is the flat damage OR enter their damage in the bonus field. If it's entered in the Damage Dice area it'll be treated as a multiplier and since NPC's rarely use weapons it'll be zeroed out.

But I need to put in more then one damage dice code because I do extra damage from my special widget or feat, what can I do?!
Don't panic. It's not perfect, but the bonus entry field accepts dice codes and can perform math. You can put that extra 2d6 from your charge in there. However, the down side is that the result is not maximized upon a critical hit. You'll have to do the math for that on your own.

Work is being done on a better method of damage calculation and dice detection, but don't hold your breath for now.

I need to put in a second Ability score for the attack or damage and you only allow 1 to be selected and now every time I level I have to go in and edit that power to update it. I hate you!
Calm down and stop picking freaky powers! But seriously, there is a solution. It's called the Replacement or RegEx Parser and allows for a method to put certain Ability Score values into the entry fields. See the question on that, since it can be used for so many different things.

What is Special on the damage line of attack Powers and Magic Item Powers?
This is to signify there is something special about the damage done. If left on the blank setting the damage is treated as normal. The options include:

No Damage: The damage line is suppressed on the power. This allows for attacks that have an attack and a hit effect but don't do any damage.

Healing: The damage is flagged as restoring hit points instead of doing damage. It'll say “Healing” and the quick link in chat will heal instead.

Temp HP: flagged as providing Temporary Hit Points.

Healing Surge: This one works slightly differently then the damage/healing/temp HP. It will always default to 1 healing surge and the amount of the damage is any bonus hit points on top of that Healing Surge value.

As Surge: This works like Healing Surge in that it defaults to 1 healing surge value and the amount is considered a bonus. However, it also adds in a Restored Surge Value of 1 so you don't actually spend any surges to use it.

0 Surge: Again, this works like Healing Surge, however it automatically checks the No Surge Value box and so the only Hit Points you'll regain are what are in the bonus (the damage of the power or item). This, boys and girls, is how you make healing potions.

What is Critical On for weapons and Powers?
This is the bottom end of your threat range or what you need to roll equal to or higher to score a Critical Hit. It defaults to 20 if left blank, everything crits on a 20. DO NOT enter in your actual threat range such as 18-20, just enter in the 18. When it comes to Powers and Weapons the code will use the lowest of the Power and the weapon. Thus if your weapon crits on a 19-20 and your Power crits on a 18-20, it will use the 18.

How about Critical Damage for weapons and Powers, what do I put there?
That is any additional damage you do on a Critical such as from magical weapons or high crit or a feat or the Power does on it's own. It accepts dice codes and can do basic math such as 1d6 + 3 or 2d12 + 3s6 -2. However, in the output it will only display the results and not an individual breakdown of the critical damage roll. That was too difficult to code for the moment. Maybe in a future release.

Critical damage from a weapon and a Power are cumulative and it rolls all of them and adds them all together and then adds on a maximum regular damage roll from the weapon or Power.

Awww, why doesn't High Crit automatically add the weapon damage die again onto the critical damage?
Cause I didn't feel like f-ing writing it. Once upon a time it was a pain in the butt to do and I never got around to it. Again, maybe in a future release. For now you can not be lazy and put your darn weapon die in the Critical Damage box, m'kay?

Why do all Items have Armor, Fortitude, Reflex, and Will defense Enhancement Modifiers and what do they do?
Typically only Armor, Shields, and Neck Slot items would have these bonuses. However, to provide the most flexibility and to cover all bases, all items can contribute a bonus to these defenses. However unlike 4e RAW, these particular Enhancement Bonuses work more like Untyped Bonuses then true Enhancement Bonuses in that they are cumulative and not just the highest. Again, this was to provide the most flexibility early on in the frameworks construction. It's highly possible this will be modified and changed to simply taking the highest enhancement bonus from all equipped items for each defense type.

What do Offhand, Versatile, and Two-Handed for weapons do?
Offhand, Versatile, and Two-Handed are to flag an item as to which hand the item can be equipped in per the 4e rules. You can only equip Offhand weapons, Shields, and Implements in your Offhand. Two-Handed weapons automatically take up both hand slots and override any other selection made for your off hand. Versatile weapons can be equipped either 1 or 2 handed. Note that Versatile weapons do not mechanically gain their damage increase from doing so, that must be manually added when used or build into the base stats. This support may be added in the future.

An item can be equipped in your off hand if it meets at least one of these requirements: It has the Offhand property selected, it has the Implement property selected, or it is Item Type Shield.

What does the Implement Keyword for weapons and Powers do?
This flags the weapon as an Implement and works in conjunction with Powers that are flagged as Implement. An Implement Power does not add a weapons Proficiency or Weapon Damage Bonus to the attack and damage, additionally it treats the weapons Damage Dice as 0d0. Additionally, if the Power is used with a Weapon that is not Keyword flagged as Implement, it zeroes out all bonuses to attack and damage.

If a power is flagged as Implement, when you enter in values for it's attacks there is an option to flag that attack as Non-Implement based. This lets you build powers that are Implement Based but have some other component (either an attack or damage) that uses your weapons full stats.

You can use Implement flagged weapons with non-Implement flagged Powers normally. It's the Power itself that determines if the bonuses should be added or not.

What's is the difference between Proficiency and User bonus as well as User Bonus and Weapon Bonus?
Typically Proficiency and Weapon Bonus are bonuses inherent to the weapon item itself and User Bonuses are bonuses the User themselves are providing such as from a feat or class feature. Mostly this distinction is important for Implement powers which zero out the Proficiency and Weapon Bonus since those are typically features of Weapons and not Implements and to allow for Weapons As Implements to function properly.

Even if a Superior Implement provides a Proficiency or Damage bonus it SHOULD NOT be entered into the Proficiency or Weapon Damage fields as the code can't tell the difference between a Superior Implement and a Weapon As Implement. They should instead be placed in the User or Enhancement fields.

Then what is Attack and Damage Enhancement Bonuses for on weapons?
This is just another way to input bonuses for the weapon. Attack and Damage Enhancement Bonuses, like User Bonuses, always apply when using a weapon. However it's separated from User Bonus to make it easier to move items from one character to another and update it, typically only the User Bonus would need to be modified if someone has a Feat or Untyped bonus with a particular weapon. Unlike the other Enhancement Bonuses, these bonuses ARE NOT universal and only apply the to weapon.

How do I equip the Items I've made?
You use the Equipped Items drop sub-page. Click on the Edit icon and the sub-page will change to a list of drop down boxes where you can select your items.

What are Alternate #1 and Alternate #2?
These are alternate weapon equipment slots that a character can use. You can equip any Weapon or Shield in either slot regardless of it's status, however shields so equipped do not provide their Armor Class bonus (though all items in these slots provide their Enhancement Bonuses) nor do they inflict their Check or Speed penalties.

This is primarily useful for Holy Symbols which do not have their own dedicated slot. However it's also a semi-workaround for a few corner situations where a weapon is best built as 2 items or a character would frequently be switching between 3 items to use all their powers. It's not needed as much any more as it was when the equipment detection was much more primitive then it is now. But since it still has it's uses, it's remained.

For Powers, what does Uses do?
Some powers can be used more then 1 time per time frame, the best example is a Leaders Healing which can be used twice an encounter. For those sorts of powers you can enter in a number great then 1 to indicate it can be used multiple times. However, given that only Encounter and Daily powers are tracked by the Character Sheet, it only works with those two types and putting in Uses for any other Usage Type has no effect.

How does the Recharge line work and can I make a power rechargeable?
For powers that recharge you can enter in 2 different types of thing into the Recharge line.

Single Number - If you enter in a single number from 1 to 6 it is treated as the Recharge Roll, or the number that needs to be Rolled equal to or higher then to recharge the powers use. So if a power had a Recharge of 5,6 you'd simply enter in 5. If it was 3,4,5,6 you'd enter 3. When you make an entry like this, the Entry Line on the List will have an icon of a die with the # that needs to be rolled. This is a Button Link and clicking it will make a Recharge Roll for all your powers that can be recharged on a 1d6 roll.

Text – If you enter ANYTHING else on the recharge line it deactivates the Recharge Roll and instead the Die on the Entry Line becomes a Recharge Button Link that automatically recharges the Power. This is useful for Powers that recharge when the creature becomes bloodied or for similar uses.

Note that ALL used powers can be recharged by viewing their Info and clicking on the Recharge Button Link. The Text version of the Recharge Line is just to provide the icon the List so it's easy to remember and spot that the power is rechargeable.

What does the Reliable Power Keyword do?
Reliable will also add a Recharge Button Link icon to the Power List. This is to help quickly recharge the power if the attack missed.

Why is Preparable a Keyword, that's not in 4e?
You are correct! It is mainly for Wizards to flag their Powers as Preparable. A Preparable flagged power will have a special Prepare Open Diamond Button Link next to it's name on the Powers List. If you click on the Diamond it will turn Solid to indicate you have that Power prepared.

Note that the Lists and Powers can not tell which powers are grouped together as far as being not preparable at the same time. You have to police that on your own.

How about Augmentable, I assume that's for Psionicists but what does it do?
Augmentable will flag that the Power should have an Augment line on it's different attacks as well as prompt for Power Point usage when used. Psionic powers are a pain in the butt to code for and this is the closest I can get. You can typically build a Psionic Power as one power with multiple attack routines OR as separate powers, which ever you prefer.

When you use an Augmentable power the targeting modifiers box will have a PP: entry field. This is for putting in your power points spent and they will be automatically subtracted from your Power Point Total and the power use in chat will indicate the augment level spent.

Also, I think "PP field" is funny. *Snerk*

What does the Tracking Power do in Power Entry?
A Tracking Power is another Power that this Power is linked to. When this power is used it will also mark the Tracking Power as used as well. Additionally, if the Tracking Power has been marked as used previously, then this power will be marked as used as well. This lets you build Wizard Dailies and Channel Divinity Powers that have multiple Sub-Uses but one Global Power.

For Channel Divinity simply make an Encounter Power called “Channel Divinity” and link all the individual Channel Divinity Powers to it.

For Wizard Dailies, make a Power for each level group and link all their different Powers to it.

What do the List and Output checkboxes next to some Power Entries do?
For List, it means display it on the Power List.
Output means to Output that text to chat when the power is used.
Last edited by DeviantNull on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

DeviantNull
Dragon

Post by DeviantNull »

I want to add a State or Condition to my Power or Magic Item Power...
Just check the Condition or State you wish to add. When you save that page of editing, it will load a special Condition Editor. This allows you to enter in any special information that might be useful for managing the Condition such as the duration, any damage it does, or the exact penalty it imposes.

How do I apply the Condition from my Power or Item to another token?
When you use the Power or Item, there will be a line in Chat showing all the Conditions that are attached to that Power or Item. Each Condition is a MacroLink that allows you to apply that Condition to a selected Token. Simply select the token you wish to apply the Condition to and then click the link and the Condition will automatically be applied.

Note that you can only apply Conditions to tokens you own. Since the GM always owns everything they can apply conditions to any token. Also, Conditions can only be applied to an Official DeviantNull Approved Token(tm).

I have a Condition that isn't really a mark or a curse or a quarry and is more a generic penalty, why didn't you include something for that?
The conditions list is actually GM configurable. We'll go over that later. For now, simply use a Mark or Curse or Quarry, possibly all color coded to your character so they're easy to tell that they all go together.

I followed that advice and now I'm running out of different kinds of Marks or Curses or Quarries to use to designate my conditions, you suck!
Unlike Maptools itself, the Condition management code doesn't care about duplicate states. You could have any number of Mark:Red on your token. Each one is tracked independently and holds it's own information. So all the conditions you inflict could use the exact same icon and the target token can have any number of them on them at once. Maptools itself will still only show 1 State icon, but the conditions themselves are viewable on the tokens Character Sheet.

When I use a Power, why is Damage/Healing/Temp HP/Healing Surge a MacroLink?
This is to allow you to quickly apply damage or healing from an attack to a Character. Simply select the token you wish to apply the damage to and click the link in chat. It will open up the appropriate Dialog Box and allow you to make any last minute changes to the total before applying it.

If you're trying to apply it to multiple tokens, the value applies to all tokens and you do not get an individual Dialog Box for each one.

You can only apply damage to tokens you own and are Official DeviantNull Approved Token(tm). GM's will apply the damage to your enemies. Again, since GM's own all tokens they can apply the damage to you.

How does the Targeting selection for Powers and Items work?
When you use a Power or Item, you'll get an option to select a target. You DO NOT have to select a target, it is optional, if incredibly handy.

A list of viable targets is comprised of all the tokens you can see. They are grouped alphabetically and with PC's all grouped first and then all the NPC's (this is based upon the Maptools PC/NPC division and not the frameworks). The user is always first in the list after None and is referred to as Self in the list.

If any other legal token other then the user is selected in Maptools when the Power is executed, it will be automatically selected in the list. Multiple tokens can be selected and they'll be automatically assigned as selected targets in the order that they were selected in Maptools. You can not automatically target the token using the Power.

For GM's, who Characters Sheet automatically changes when they select a new legal token, they can use the Targeting Button Link. This is the bullseye looking link in the upper right corner. Players can use this link as well if they wish to update their selected targets list. Clicking on it will refresh the Dialog Box and update the selection list.

Note, if click the Targeting Button and refresh the Dialog Box it will wipe out any previous selections or modifiers you entered so it's best to do your target selection first and then enter the modifiers.

When the power executes, it will list the target of the attack or damage or usage in the chat output. It has no other effect.

If you can do all this, why don't you just automate the attack and damage rolls and apply things automatically...?
Yeah... no. Not going to happen. This is as close as it gets. Given 4e's exception based design there are too many corner cases where something manual needs to be done or accounted for. Maptools is too limited in it's timing and ability to send information to the players, the branching options are primitive, and it's frankly not worth my time or effect to make this happen. There are other frameworks out there that do just that, I'm sure you'll find them more to your liking. I hear Rumble makes an excellent one.

Why is the target selection for Copy & Give different then the target selection for powers?
First off, Copy and Give make a list of only tokens that are using the framework to prevent interaction between a framework and non-framework token. It also doesn't have "Self" as the first entry because I'm lazy and forgot to change it. I'll likely get around to it one of these days...

What is the Replacement Parser, and how do I use it?
The Replacement parser was one of the most awesome contributions ever. What it allows for substitution of certain game stats within an entry.

To use it you put in =(VALUE) where Value is a predefined word to indicate what you're needing to substitute. It can also perform basic math within the =() so you can substitute an Ability Score and then add a number to it and it will return the total.

The Bonus Fields for Attack and Damage on Powers can use the Replacement Parser. Additionally, most Raw Text fields will use it as well and substitute the called value in the display or output.

What is the list of Values I can use with the Replacement Parser?
The following are the words you can use and the values they return, capitalization does not matter.

Str – Base Strength modifier
Con – Base Constitution modifier
Dex – Base Dexterity modifier
Int – Base Intelligence modifier
Wis – Base Wisdom modifier
Cha – Base Charisma modifier

StrMod – Strength modifier plus ½ level
ConMod – Constitution modifier plus ½ level
DexMod – Dexterity modifier plus ½ level
IntMod – Intelligence modifier plus ½ level
WisMod – Wisdom modifier plus ½ level
ChaMod – Charisma modifier plus ½ level

Lvl or Level – The characters level
LvlMod or LevelMod – The characters level modifier (½ level)

WildSoul – A characters Wildsoul Resistance which changes upon every Extended Rest. To use, you must Edit a token via Maptools Edit (right click, select edit) and enter in 1d10 for the Property DNA_WildSoulRange

AC- Armor Class
Fort – Fortitude Defense
Ref – Reflex Defense
Will – Will Defense
HP – A characters total (not current) Hit Points

Race – Race entry
Class – Class entry
Keyword – Creature Keywords
Speed – A characters current (not base) speed
Move – Alternate movement entry
Sense – Senses entry

Why can I click on the picture of the token in the upper right? It doesn't seem to do anything.
Clicking on the Token or Portrait picture forces the sheet to reload. The Character Sheet only refreshes and changes when you select a different token or when the user has made some change and forces the sheet to refresh. It does not refresh if you simply click on the background map or another regular object token, or a token you do not own. Only another token used with the framework AND owned by you (GM's own everything) will make the sheet change or refresh.

Due to a few unique circumstances it's possible for a users view of a sheet to become out of synch with the information on the token. If the user only has one token (as often is the case with players) they'd lack a way to refresh the sheet without doing something like changing the page or making some other change. Clicking the Picture provides a quick and easy way to refresh their view of the sheet.

Halp! The GM made some change to my Character, like doing damage to me, but I don't see the change!
See the above question. Your view of the Character is out of synch with the data stored on the token.

What do the different Options in the Options Panel do?
Sheet Type – Forces a specific (PC or NPC) sheet selection type or sets it to Auto-Detect based on the Maptool token type (PC/NPC)

Picture Type - Sets the picture shown in the upper left corner, defaults to the token itself.

Underlined Links – Turns off the MacroLink underlines on the character sheet itself. Links sent to chat will still be underlined.

Set Private Rolls Default – Sets it so it automatically checks the Private option in dice rolls. Not a lot of need for this, but some GM out there somewhere may want ot always roll in private.

Set Hidden Rolls Default – Same as private, but for the hidden option. Handy for NPC's that the GM wants to keep secret.

Set Private Health Default – Like the roll version but for Health.

Recharge Roll Type – Sets how a token processes it's recharge rolls when using rechargeable powers. Seperate Rolls (the new Default) means it rolls a 1d6 for each power it can recharge. Singe Roll means it makes one 1d6 roll and checks that result against every power it can recharge. Done this way because the RAW is a little vague on this point...

Apply Damage States - Sets if the character sheet should apply the bloodied, dying, and dead states to a token when it takes damage. On by default.

When Dying Change to – This changes the layer of the token when it becomes dying, handy to change them to objects to get them out of the way.

When Dead Change to – same as dying except the trigger is Dead.

What does the GM Screen macro do?
It turns the GM screen on and off. When the GM screen is on the GM, and only the GM, gains an additional option when making dice rolls. They may enter a specific die roll instead of rolling the d20 randomly. In the chat output there is no difference between this number and a regular d20 roll (unless the # is greater then 20 or less then 1).

However, every single roll the GM makes will have it's entry prefaced with a bold message indicating that the GM has rolled behind his GM screen. This way the players can not tell if the GM fudged the roll or not, just that he had the ability to. This is the fairest way I could devise to allow for GM fiat online.

Note that you can not fudge damage rolls at this time due to limitations in how the die rolls are performed.

Are there other GM only options?
Sort of. There are some additional options that can be set on the Lib:Information token in it's Property List. These include the following:

System Message: This is a message or tag that is applied to the start of what are basically system related messages, these typically are between the player and GM and just indicate that something has changed.

Game Message: This is a message or tag that is applied to the start of nearly all chat output from the sheet to the chat window to indicate it's a game mechanic effect. All output should have one of these.

TIP: You can not only put something like <b>[GAME]</b> in to help indicate it's a game message, but you can put in something like

Code: Select all

<span style=”color:black”>
to force the color to be black (or whatever color you choose) regardless of a players chosen chat color.

Save TN & AltSaveBonus: These two sort of go together for a set of house rules I use. SaveTN is the Target Number for a regular saving throw (non-death save). It defaults to 10 and 10 is what is used if this is blank. Any other number becomes the TN for the Save, I use 11. AltSaveBonus is either blank or 1. If set to 1, a character gains a +1 to their Saving Throw for each previous failed Save.

Hey, you need to add this specific Condition, Power Use Type, Range, Light, Ritual Skill, that I want to use!
Not really. You can do it yourself.

Wait.. come back!

I mean, this has been designed from the start to allow for flexibility in adding certain new things easily. Many of the lists and options are dynamically generated by using information stored on the Lib:Information token. Altering the group there alters it globally for all characters. Here's a list of all the things you can modify:

The Condition Duration List, The groups of conditions added via the Character Sheet, The list of Conditions a Power can add, Armor groups, Item Slots, Magic Item Usage Types, Weapon Groups, Weapon Properties, Power Actions, Power Keywords, Power Ranges, Power Usage Types, the list of Components, Ritual Categories, Ritual Skills, Martial Practice Categories, Martial Practice Skills, Alignment, Character Types, the Header Colors used, Languages, and the list of Light Sources.

NOTE: For some, while you can add entries it won't have any real mechanical effect. For others, if a token uses one of the specially added types and is taken to a different campaign that does not have that entry it will not work. Use at your own caution.

There are way too many for me to go into each one right now. For the majority of them you likely won't need to make any changes to run a standard campaign. Some have information inside the macro to explain what each part does. I'll go into a few of the common ones...

How do I make a change to one of the configurable options on Lib:Information?
The options are actually stored in properties of the Lib:Information token itself. But editing large json objects or arrays can be difficult in the standard token editor. Instead, it's easier to modify the appropriate macro on the Lib:Information and then execute the macro and it will update the Lib:Information.

How do I tell which macros are configurable on Lib:Information?
These macro's are in groups that start with Rules.

What are the other macros on Lib:Information?
Those are text storage macros that basically just hold information about something, such as a Condition or a Skill. They are editable too, if the information needs to be updated to reflect a rule change or house rule.

Why do some of the notes in those macro's refer to a 0 slot in an array and what is a json key?
The documention notes in those macros is spotty at best. But an entry or json key usually means the first thing in “” on a line. Go look at the Maptools Wiki to get a better idea if you can't understand that basic format.

For arrays (the things inside []) the numbering starts at 0 and not 1. So the 1st entry is actually slot 0 and the 2nd is 1 and so on.

How do I add a new Condition?
There are three things you need to do to add a new Condition.
First, there needs to be a Maptools State with the name of the condition you want to use. This is important as the condition code reads the State Image and if there is no State it will throw errors.

Second, there needs to be a macro with the name of the State added to the Lib:Information. This macro will hold information in HTML format about the Condition. It doesn't technically need any information entered in, but the macro still needs to be there.

Third the Condition needs to be added to either or both of the ConditionsGroups and ConditionsPowerList macros.

ConditionsGroups are the lists of Conditions that can be added via the Condition link in the Sheet Header. They're grouped into json keys and arrays. Without an entry here you will not be able to manually add your new Condition from the character sheet.

ConditionsPowerList is the list of Conditions that show up as being able to be added to Powers and Items. This is a straight forward json array.

I added a new light source but when a token selects it it doesn't add a Maptools light, why?
For the Light Source option to turn on and off there needs to be a Maptools light with the name that was entered into the new light sources json array 0 slot. The new Maptool light needs to be in the Personal group, any other group will not work.

HELP! I added a new something or other, but now my Dialog Boxes are all the wrong size. This sucks!
Yeah, it does. However, you can easily modify the size of the Dialog Boxes by editing one simple macro.

On the Lib:Sheet token, in the Entry sub group, edit the macro named EntrySize.

This is effectively a list of every single Dialog Box entry window used by the Character Sheet. Each json key has an entry consisting of 2 numbers, this is a windows height and width. Simply altering the numbers here will alter how big a Dialog Box is. Typically the 2 most common ones needing modification are Light (for light sources) and Conditions (for Conditions from the character sheets).

Is there some list of all the Powers or Items you can provide?
No. I will not personally provide copyrighted text from WotC. The Skills and Conditions text is as close as I feel like I want to cut it. I do not want to bring their hammer down upon me.

If someone else wants to provide or share such information, that is up to them.

The monster parser doesn't work with this now!
I know! It's a real shame... I suck, don't I? I didn't do the original conversion though, TravisT did. I've been busying writing this darn thing. Which means I didn't exactly have time to write an update of the parser. Maybe I'll get around to it. Maybe he'll finish it. Maybe some other enterprising user will do it. Who knows...

I actually have a campaign using an older version of your framework and would like to use it with this new version, what do I need to do?
Follow the steps above for putting it in an existing campaign. Remove the old Lib:Tokens from my framework you were using and replace them with the new ones. You'll probably want to copy and paste the properties, though you should be able to use Import though it will likely overwrite any custom light sources or states you had.

Switch the token to the DNA property set.

On the Lib:Information token in the Updater subgroup there are updater macros. Copy at least the Complete Updater to your campaign macro's. Then select a token you wish to update and run the updater macro.

There are individual updater macros for each page section, but you'd only really need to run those if something was failing on the Complete Updater and you wanted to know which page was failing.

That should be everything you need to do to update your old campaign. Note that conversion is not 100% and you will need to re-equip items and all old power links will be broken and have to be reset. You may also have to fine tune powers and items by editing them in the character sheet to get them right.

I found a bug, a typo, an incorrect calculation, or it gives an error in the chat window when I do X. What do I do?
Post about it here in this thread. I'll take a look at it and see if I can fix it and release a fix or upgrade the version.

How big is this?
Around 10,000 lines of code, not including the text of things like skill descriptions and conditions. That's just the macro code and html.

Good lord, how long did this take you?
So many months I lost count. A long time. It's been nearly 2 years since the very first release of version 1. To put it in perspective, I'll watch anime online while writing code. I've pretty much watched ALL of One Piece while writing this. That's... a lot.

Do you have no life?
No. I do not.

Anyone you want to thank?
Nope. No one. Not a single person did anything at all to help me at all. I carried this darn thing up hill both ways in the snow all by myself.

In no particular order:
Sir Flak – Early code contributor
AidyBaby - I'm not even sure if they're aware I'm using their states, but the states are too awesome not to use
Lindhairn – The RegEx parser because I still do not understand RegEx.
Daelkyr – The idea of putting the 4e covers as the token icons. To this day? Still f-ing brilliant.
Craig – He answered a few questions here and there. Oh, and it was his tiny kernal of example code when he implemented frames and dialogs that spawned this whole thing.
LordAelfric – Buttons and Icons. They're simply amazing. I'm just sorry I ran into problems with the tables. I'll give it another shot some day...
PinkRose - #1 cheerleader and now contributed the text for Skills and Conditions.

Anyone else I forgot who contributed anything all to this either as a piece of code or bug report in any version, question, or simply a comment. Some of my Lib Tokens are so old I can't even load them into Maptools anymore. I've lost my full list of folks to thank. I'm sorry if I forgot you.

You all really are entirely the reason I slogged all the way to the end with this.

Now what are you going to do?
I got a short list of a few things I'd like to include, like Boons or being able to adjust which weapon is used with a power on the fly... but for now? I think I'll take a nap.

Any final thoughts?
Lord above (and Thor), let me get this release right on the first go unlike all other times where I screw it up on my first attempt and have to quickly change the upload or fix something within the first hour of putting it out.

Hey, one more thing... I got another question.
Sure, go ahead...
Last edited by DeviantNull on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

DeviantNull
Dragon

Post by DeviantNull »

Reserved

Darakonis
Cave Troll

Post by Darakonis »

Yes! Compulsive web-browser refreshing means I'm the first to get my hands on this :D

Peace,
-Darakonis
Visit the D&D Digest for RPG tips & reviews.

Listen to the adventures of a live MapTool voice-chat group: Dungeons & Drogans

thecyberwolfe
Dragon

Post by thecyberwolfe »

Holy Cracking Coders, Batman! That isn't an FAQ, that's an encyclopedia :)

Well done, Dev, well done indeed.
The Cyberwolfe
----------------
Them: "Name one thing a PC can do that a Mac can't!"
Me: "Right-click."

Venatius
Dragon

Post by Venatius »

Fantastic! I feel awful sullying such a delightfully verbose guide, which I hope serves many well (and I expect it will!). I have noticed one small glitch. I've been having trouble updating NPCs from v4. Updating tends to get me the error "Unknown JSON type "" in function "json.get".", as well as "
Illegal argument type net.sf.json.JSONObject, expecting java.math.BigDecimal or java.lang.String" on trying to open their sheets. This only appears to go for old tokens that are made into NPC types. Creating a new NPC token seems to go without a hitch. The problem also occurs if I try to update an NPC set as a PC, or vice versa. The only other problem seems to be that wealth still doesn't carry over with the update. Everything else, however, is working absolutely flawlessly, and these are fairly minor. Remaking NPCs isn't a big deal, and wealth is pretty small potatoes too since you're probably got a team of just roughly 5 PCs for whom you can easily copy and paste it. Just bringing it to your attention. I think it'd be a good idea to bundle a text copy of your Omnipotently Answered Questions (OAQ) with the framework for offline reference as well, just to have it all in one place where it's easily available.

Natha
Dragon

Post by Natha »

Great FAQ, great tone, great framework.
Congrats to DN.
I'm feeling a french version coming in a few weeks/months :!:
ImageImageImageImage

Natha
Dragon

Post by Natha »

Sorry to break the mood ...
All previous bugs logged in the old thread seem to have been corrected.
But I think I found a new one : the "Bonus" for Hit Points doesn't seem to be stored nor used.
ImageImageImageImage

PinkRose
Dragon

Post by PinkRose »

/cheer
I don't have anything to add.
But I'm sure I will.

Beautiful work.
And the FAQ is completely inclusive.
I am a special snowflake!

DeviantNull
Dragon

Post by DeviantNull »

Venatius wrote:Fantastic! I feel awful sullying such a delightfully verbose guide, which I hope serves many well (and I expect it will!). I have noticed one small glitch. I've been having trouble updating NPCs from v4. Updating tends to get me the error "Unknown JSON type "" in function "json.get".", as well as "
Illegal argument type net.sf.json.JSONObject, expecting java.math.BigDecimal or java.lang.String" on trying to open their sheets. This only appears to go for old tokens that are made into NPC types. Creating a new NPC token seems to go without a hitch. The problem also occurs if I try to update an NPC set as a PC, or vice versa. The only other problem seems to be that wealth still doesn't carry over with the update. Everything else, however, is working absolutely flawlessly, and these are fairly minor. Remaking NPCs isn't a big deal, and wealth is pretty small potatoes too since you're probably got a team of just roughly 5 PCs for whom you can easily copy and paste it. Just bringing it to your attention. I think it'd be a good idea to bundle a text copy of your Omnipotently Answered Questions (OAQ) with the framework for offline reference as well, just to have it all in one place where it's easily available.
Comparatively speaking, it's small potatoes. At this point I can with 90% certainty guarantee what the problem is. Very likely something in the updater is using getProperty() to read an old value that is supposed to be a JSON object and then later on use that in a json.get. However, the token you're trying to update does not have an actual property stored for that value and was using the campaign default (likely because you never changed it since there was no need to) thus getProperty() is returning an empty string instead of a default JSON object.

Send me a copy of the old token and I'll crawl around inside the updater and see if I can pin down which property is crapping out. I know GroupIDList was, but I'm pretty sure I fixed that globally when I fixed it for PinkRose, but it's always possible I missed it or something else is cropping up.

In the mean time, you can also copy each Page updater individually and run them 1 at a time in page order. As you go check and see if the NPC is working. When you get to one that fails and the token no longer loads, that's the culprit. Given the layout of the NPC sheet, I'm pretty sure it's Powers even without pulling up my code. I'm thinking maybe I didn't put in the default for GroupIDList after all...

Wealth is easy enough to fix. I don't think I even changed the storage structure and it can be added to the list of regularly copied properties in the Base Updater.

DeviantNull
Dragon

Post by DeviantNull »

Natha wrote:Sorry to break the mood ...
All previous bugs logged in the old thread seem to have been corrected.
But I think I found a new one : the "Bonus" for Hit Points doesn't seem to be stored nor used.
Easy enough to fix I think. Though I'm not sure WHY I still have that. I'm the original formula was:
(Con + Base + Bonus + (PerLevel * Level (-1 if PC min 0))) * HPMultiplier

Given that formula Base could have Bonus rolled into it. It's redundant to track separately. I think I'll tweak the formula to:
((Con + Base + (PerLevel * Level (-1 if PC min 0))) * HPMultiplier) + Bonus

That lets it do all the back math first and apply the bonus ontop of the calculated total. Really it practically only affects Elites and Solos and allows an easy way to tweak their HP. But it could still be used for PC's for things like Toughness and whatnot.

Asturia
Kobold

Post by Asturia »

I think I have another bug.
My passive insight always stays 10.
But I trained Insight and have a total of 7 in it.
Even when I enter it as a passive bonus it doesn't change.
Last edited by Asturia on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”