Veg Framework Bug w/ Supplemental Powers

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

hortator37
Kobold

Veg Framework Bug w/ Supplemental Powers

Post by hortator37 »

This has been irritating me for a while now, but usually while I'm in-game and don't have the time to come post about it.

Whenever I'm playing around with power macros and I use the "Is Supplemental?" checkbox, the supplemental power macro properly shows up in the Supplement? drop-down of the Input Values prompt when I use another attack macro. The problem is that if I later modify a power macro and uncheck the "Is Supplemental?" box, it still shows up in the dropdown. It was a problem back in 2.15, and seems to have carried over to 2.32. Maybe no one noticed it before and I'm just really finicky...

On another note, holy crap 2.32 is amazingly better. MHolman and I (we game together) have been gushing about it since I realized it had been updated (which was yesterday) and I'm pretty sure that if our DM doesn't start using it in our session tomorrow we will just hijack the game ourselves.

Update: I realized that there is a PowerSupplements library on the token properties, and when I manually deleted all of the non-supplemental powers from it, they didn't reappear. I can only surmise that the checkbox just adds the power to the list, but that there is no code to remove a power from the list once the box is unchecked.

Veggiesama
Dragon

Re: Veg Framework Bug w/ Supplemental Powers

Post by Veggiesama »

Thanks for catching this, I'll get it fixed for 2.33.
My D&D 4e Campaign FrameworkMy Shadowrun 4e Campaign Framework
RPGA#: 5223846427 — Skype: Veggiesama — Fear the ferret.

Veggiesama
Dragon

Re: Veg Framework Bug w/ Supplemental Powers

Post by Veggiesama »

Fixed for v2.33
My D&D 4e Campaign FrameworkMy Shadowrun 4e Campaign Framework
RPGA#: 5223846427 — Skype: Veggiesama — Fear the ferret.

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”