Humble Request/Suggestion for Veg Framework

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

MHolman
Cave Troll

Humble Request/Suggestion for Veg Framework

Post by MHolman »

I am absolutely in love with the new Veg framework. Thank you a thousand times over. I am especially enamored with the GUI state panel, as opposed to the tabbed list of previous version.

My request or suggestion: Would it be possible to design a "Vulnerability" set of states as well? There are a reasonable number of powers and features (Radiant Mafia, Permafrost, etc) that apply vulnerabilities and a set of states for that would be fantastic.

Obviously, this is a completely minor thing. Thank you for all your hard work in creating this great framework, and kudos to all your collaborators who made this possible.

Veggiesama
Dragon

Re: Humble Request/Suggestion for Veg Framework

Post by Veggiesama »

Great idea. I'm all for it, but I didn't make the state images. AidyBaby made them, so if you can get a hold of him, he might be willing to. As with any of Aidy's images, I'd be more than happy to put them in the framework.

If ongoing damage is a serrated disk and resistance is a shield, then vulnerability would be... hmm... an upwards-pointing spear-head? A five-pointed star? Square with rounded edges? Uneven blood splatter? *shrug*
My D&D 4e Campaign FrameworkMy Shadowrun 4e Campaign Framework
RPGA#: 5223846427 — Skype: Veggiesama — Fear the ferret.

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”