"getDistance, unkown token"

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

MHolman
Cave Troll

"getDistance, unkown token"

Post by MHolman »

Error executing getDistance, unknown token 359,080,893,002,000,000,000,000.

The above string has started to occur whenever we try to attack. We are using the newest framework.

Don't know if this is a general MT issue or a Veg issue. Figured I'd try here first, since the new Framework is the only new element for tonight.

mfrizzell
Dragon

Re: "getDistance, unkown token"

Post by mfrizzell »

If it is Veggisama's Framework that is causing problems then you need to post in his thread.
DCI/RPGA# 7208328396 Skype ID mfrizzell77
Characters:
Strabor - Dwarf Avenger 5th Level
Tikkanan - Human Warlock 2nd Level
----------------------------------------------------
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

Veggiesama
Dragon

Post by Veggiesama »

I prefer new threads for each problem, so it's OK. Besides, I locked the original thread. =P

Very bizarre problem. getDistance() only gets called in the targeting part of the framework, so you might be able to turn off selection targets to get around it for now.

Probably a problem with the campaign. Are there a ton of maps? Any tokens with the exact same name as another token (erase duplicates)? Was it originally made in an older version of MapTool?
My D&D 4e Campaign FrameworkMy Shadowrun 4e Campaign Framework
RPGA#: 5223846427 — Skype: Veggiesama — Fear the ferret.

MHolman
Cave Troll

Post by MHolman »

Veg, I was actually going to ask whether you wanted a generic "Bugs with V2.32" folder or specific issues. I don't want to clutter this folder with specific stuff. Maybe you can get a specific sub-folder for your framework?

Back to the problem:

Turns out that the Lib Token does NOT like being altered by a player (non-DM) during the course of a game. I changed some of its variables...and then the problems occurred. Doing this also led to the "Unknown Librarytoken Lib:Veg" error.

Moral of the story: Don't touch the DM's pog, even if you think you know what you're doing.

Veggiesama
Dragon

Post by Veggiesama »

MHolman wrote:Veg, I was actually going to ask whether you wanted a generic "Bugs with V2.32" folder or specific issues. I don't want to clutter this folder with specific stuff. Maybe you can get a specific sub-folder for your framework?
I'll drop Azhrei a message to see what he thinks.
My D&D 4e Campaign FrameworkMy Shadowrun 4e Campaign Framework
RPGA#: 5223846427 — Skype: Veggiesama — Fear the ferret.

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”