I've been using Veggie's for the past 16 months straight and started accumulating a huge number of monster tokens.
So I decided to standardize the way they are built and upload them for anyone interested.
So far I have uploaded:
- Chromatic Dragons all colors (white, black, red, blue, purple, gray, green, brown) of all for ages (young, adult, elder, ancient)
- Duergar (all published in books/magazines)
- Devils (not exhaustive, but most of Monster Manual 1 and 2)
- Orcs (most have been published in books/magazines, but there is a deleveled Orc Chieftain in there as well)
- Goblins (Monster Manual 1)
- Hobgoblins (Monster Manual 1 and 2, as well as plenty leveled up and deleveled from there - the campaign I am running involved them heavily - as well as some custom)
- Bugbears (Monster Manual 1)
- Barghests (Monster Manual 2)
All tokens also have the relevant knowledge checks on them as well as any relevant information about them (type/size/equipment) (right-click and Edit on the fist tab "GM Notes" to see them)
And to top it off, any monster token using ammunition also has an ammunition count that works automatically.Anyone interested should check them out here.