[Rumble 5.0.7] BUG: Acrobatics skill adding 1/2 level twice

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

thecyberwolfe
Dragon

[Rumble 5.0.7] BUG: Acrobatics skill adding 1/2 level twice

Post by thecyberwolfe »

From the "D'oh! Almost had it!" Department, the Acrobatics skill is adding the 1/2 level bonus a second time. The Abil+Lvl column shows correct, but the final math is wrong. Same for both a trained skill and untrained.
The Cyberwolfe
----------------
Them: "Name one thing a PC can do that a Mac can't!"
Me: "Right-click."

DarkWiz58
Cave Troll

Re: [Rumble 5.0.7] BUG: Acrobatics skill adding 1/2 level tw

Post by DarkWiz58 »

I also found an incredibly minor bug, which has no impact on game play but might be a bit of a problem if you are moving characteristics around.

Character Editor -> Skills -> Arcana : the number shown is wrong (missing, I think, Ability and 1/2 level) BUT the inside value used for calculations is completely correct.

...I wouldn't be hurt if this never were fixed. It is cosmetic unless you use human-eyes on the value shown, which probably is super rare.

Mushiwulf
Kobold

Re: [Rumble 5.0.7] BUG: Acrobatics skill adding 1/2 level tw

Post by Mushiwulf »

I posted a fix for that here: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 00#p183100

Basically if you are comfortable editing lib tokens, it is a pretty simple fix. Inside the Lib:Char4e token there is a macro called "CharacterEdit-Skills". Inside there you will find code that looks like this:

Code: Select all

<td><b>Acrobatics (DEX)</b></td>
		<td align='center'><b>[r:Dex+HalfLevel]</b></td>
		<td align='center'><input type='text' size='5' name='Acrobatics' value='[r:json.get(tokenSkills, "Acrobatics")]'></input></td>
		<td align='center'><input type='checkbox' name='acroTraining' [r:if(json.contains(SkillsTrained,"Acrobatics"), "CHECKED", "")]></input></td>
		<td align='center'><b>[r:Acrobatics+HalfLevel]</b></td>
		<td><b>Arcana (INT)</b></td>
		<td align='center'><b>[r:Int]</b></td>
Fix it to look like this:

Code: Select all

<td><b>Acrobatics (DEX)</b></td>
		<td align='center'><b>[r:Dex+HalfLevel]</b></td>
		<td align='center'><input type='text' size='5' name='Acrobatics' value='[r:json.get(tokenSkills, "Acrobatics")]'></input></td>
		<td align='center'><input type='checkbox' name='acroTraining' [r:if(json.contains(SkillsTrained,"Acrobatics"), "CHECKED", "")]></input></td>
		<td align='center'><b>[r:Acrobatics]</b></td>
		<td><b>Arcana (INT)</b></td>
		<td align='center'><b>[r:Int+HalfLevel]</b></td>
(Took out the +HalfLevel in the [r:Acrobatics] area of the Acrobatics skill and added a +HalfLevel in the [r:Int] area of the Acana skill.)

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”