[Rumble 5.07] problem with new map

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Odesh
Kobold

[Rumble 5.07] problem with new map

Post by Odesh »

I am new to Maptool and the rumble framework so hopefully I have just missed something simple here. I created my character tokens in the default map and they work fine there. Then I imported a map (rivenroar level 2). I created all of my monsters fine and copy/pasted my characters from the default map to the new one. Now almost every macro fails. Whenever an attack succeeds I get a popup asking for "value for thisVulnerable" followed by an error in the chat window

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string "all" error executing expression vulnAll=eval(string(json.get(targVuln, "all"))).

Anyone know what I've done wrong?

Rumble
Deity

Re: [Rumble 5.07] problem with new map

Post by Rumble »

That's interesting - I haven't seen that issue before. It looks like something isn't initialized right on the tokens (the value of "all" should be a number, not a blank string...).

Can you upload a token so I can look? I'll also check it with tokens I make myself.

Odesh
Kobold

Post by Odesh »

Will do. I'll post one of them this evening. They work fine on the original map but not on the new one.

Odesh
Kobold

Post by Odesh »

I went back and looked through it more thoroughly and it turns out that the error occurs when it is trying to apply damage to the monsters. The summary, which I copied directly from the adventure PDF, seems to have set the vulnerability of each monster as a string instead of JSON. If I manually update the vulnerabilities to valid JSON then all of my character token macros work fine.

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”