Please Help! Maptools dnd 4e framework program

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

kyuss11
Giant

Please Help! Maptools dnd 4e framework program

Post by kyuss11 »

Hello
I need someone who can help me setup my maptools 4e framework program, so I can start to gm. I have created and installed folders such as maps tokens objects, etc. to create maps using maptools. I recently downloaded the framework and messed around with creating tokens, but wish someone could give me advice and polish the program to work as smooth and fun for my players. I have skype and my email is [email protected]. I love to play dnd and have been a dm since 2e, so I understand the amount of time it takes for people to show and create awesome stuff. What I'm hoping for is someone who can basically lead the way as if they were to setup a game with the macros tokens etc. I would be most appreciative and would make the best of the time to continue to play with maptools. I love this program and it just keeps getting better, so if you want to send me a shout on here or my email so that way we can setup skype and get me started. :) (A bushy red-haired brute of a man with a huge halberd says"Aarrgh, now how do you work this thing...maybe I need to give a good crack!" "Nooo" Ziteracine replied, as he rushed over to stop the barbarian from destroying the portable hole."What are you crazy...We would of been blasted to smithereens" Ziteracine catching his breath and fixes his pointy hat and quickly gathers all of his stuff back into his bag, all the while giving the barbarian a scowl look. Fergus shrugs his shoulders with a dumbfounded face and says"I guess I'll have to just leave those things to the wizards")

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”