[Rumble 5.1.3] Two character Sheet questions

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Bounty
Kobold

[Rumble 5.1.3] Two character Sheet questions

Post by Bounty »

So I've run into two things I can't figure out how to do:

1) Add any property other than High Crit to a weapon. Specifically, I'm looking to create a Kopesh (Versitile, Brutal 1).

2) Enter a power that allows another ally to make a save. I'm assuming it's a condition effect, but I'm not seeing it.

And just in case I missed something, you can't add any to the leader power but the healing, correct?

Rumble
Deity

Re: [Rumble 5.1.3] Two character Sheet questions

Post by Rumble »

Bounty wrote:So I've run into two things I can't figure out how to do:

1) Add any property other than High Crit to a weapon. Specifically, I'm looking to create a Kopesh (Versitile, Brutal 1).

2) Enter a power that allows another ally to make a save. I'm assuming it's a condition effect, but I'm not seeing it.

And just in case I missed something, you can't add any to the leader power but the healing, correct?
1) There's not much property support. Versatile, you just have to remember, and brutal you do by setting the dice code. There should be a note to that effect in the interface to set up the weapon, but in MapTool, the way you do brutal is to use the reroll dice code. So if you have a weapon that's like, 1d8 brutal 2, you'd set the damage dice to be 1d8r3. (that code means "reroll anything that results in less than a 3").

2) No, that's just one you have to remember - you can make it a reminder condition, but generally I'd just put it in the effect text, and tell your fellow player "You get to make a save now."

3) I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. You can always make a regular power with a healing effect, though.

Bounty
Kobold

Re: [Rumble 5.1.3] Two character Sheet questions

Post by Bounty »

Thank you sir. We ran though our second session tonight, first one using the frame work, and things went ok, but we definitely need to do more work with setting up Characters to utilise the full power of the tools.

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”