[D&D 4E] Rumble's D&D Combat Framework - Version 4

Framework(s) for D&D 4e, including Veggiesama's.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Doc_Waldo
Giant

Re: [D&D 4E] Rumble's D&D Combat Framework - Version 4

Post by Doc_Waldo »

Thanks. I have that work, I was really just wondering if on version 5 did you remove what I would call the "auto" targeting, or the drop down list. It sounds like that is the case with v.5. So just to confirm, there is no drop down box for targeting in version 5? Thanks.
--DOC

Rumble
Deity

Post by Rumble »

Doc_Waldo wrote:Thanks. I have that work, I was really just wondering if on version 5 did you remove what I would call the "auto" targeting, or the drop down list. It sounds like that is the case with v.5. So just to confirm, there is no drop down box for targeting in version 5? Thanks.
Yes, confirmed - there is no drop-down list of targets in version 5.

Gubler231
Kobold

Post by Gubler231 »

I cant seem to figure out how to convert the dnd4e files into a pdf and be able to select the text on it to be able to copy/paste it into your framework.
I have cutepdf right now to turn it into a pdf but just cant figure out how to get it from that into the maptools because all the text is in the form of a picture so I cant select it.
Any help or advice?

Kryx
Cave Troll

Post by Kryx »

Gubler231 wrote:I cant seem to figure out how to convert the dnd4e files into a pdf and be able to select the text on it to be able to copy/paste it into your framework.
I have cutepdf right now to turn it into a pdf but just cant figure out how to get it from that into the maptools because all the text is in the form of a picture so I cant select it.
Any help or advice?
Are you talking about the powers? I suggest looking each power up in the compendium and using that block of text.

I also suggest switching to version 5. He probably doesn't support 4 any longer.

Return to “D&D 4e Frameworks”