Trouble Accessing the FAQ Section - Need Assistance

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Katherine_Ryan
Kobold

Trouble Accessing the FAQ Section - Need Assistance

Post by Katherine_Ryan »

I hope you're all doing well. I've been trying to access the FAQ section, but it seems like I'm encountering some issues. Whenever I click on the "FAQ" link, I'm not being directed to the FAQ page. Instead, I'm taken back to the board index.Is anyone else facing this problem? Could it be a technical glitch or am I doing something wrong? I'm eager to read through the FAQ, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe there's an alternative way to access the FAQs that I'm not aware of?Looking forward to your suggestions and solutions!

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Trouble Accessing the FAQ Section - Need Assistance

Post by aliasmask »

When I click on FAQ it goes to app.php/help/faq. You can also see that link by hovering over it and looking at bottom left (in Chrome). If your link is different it could be related to the theme. I'm using "SE Square Left". You can find the theme with the "Style" Dropdown or under your account, Global settings | Board Preferences.

Let us know if you figure out the problem so we can make any needed fixes. You can also join our Discord for a little more live interaction in answering your questions.

Return to “General Discussion”