CSUAC files

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

T-Bolt
Kobold

CSUAC files

Post by T-Bolt »

Hi all, I'm in need of the CSUAC files, but the web site is down, does anyone have them?

Thanks

Nifelhein
Kobold

Re: CSUAC files

Post by Nifelhein »

Hello to the RPTools community, I am starting to use these tools in order to support my campaign and after watching all the video tutorials (which are excellent, by the way) I stumbled upon this trouble myself, the CSAUC is currently unavailable since GM's Apprentice is down.

As of now I am downloading the torrent library.

If anyone would be willing to share information on the GM's Apprentice website or the CSAUC it would be greatly appreciated.

Keep playing.

Raoden
Dragon

Post by Raoden »

Heh, there's another thread on this exact topic.

The Torrent does not include the CSAUC. But you should be ok with just the Torrent pack for a while, until the GM's Apprentice site goes back up; I have both, and I find the Torrent pack more useful 90% of the time. It's a lot bigger.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."
- G. K. Chesterton

Wonderful HTML/CSS reference * Color Manager * Token Manager 2.0

brad
Great Wyrm

Post by brad »

I am not sure how long gmsapprentice has been down. I just noticed it a few days ago, but I haven't been to the website in a few months. A couple days ago I emailed the creator of the CSUAC to ask if this was a temporary blip or a more permanent thing. I have not heard back from him yet, but I have not talked to him since 2008, so who knows if he is even still using that email address. The CSUAC has gone offline in the past though. It used to be hosted at gmparlor. He has always found a new home for the project that he has sunk so much time into.
View MapTool video tutorials at RPToolsTutorials.net

T-Bolt
Kobold

Post by T-Bolt »

Can someone that has this file please post it somewhere? I am in need of the them.

Thanks

Nifelhein
Kobold

Post by Nifelhein »

Get the torrent refered at the tutorials website, it has more than enough stuff for me, for one.

danielpryor
Kobold

Post by danielpryor »

Return to “General Discussion”