Thrive tablet

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Brewski
Kobold

Thrive tablet

Post by Brewski »

I was wondering what links I should download for the Thrive? I have a rpg program which I purchased but this program offers so much more.

Rumble
Deity

Re: Thrive tablet

Post by Rumble »

Brewski wrote:I was wondering what links I should download for the Thrive? I have a rpg program which I purchased but this program offers so much more.
If you mean "what version of MapTool works on Android," unfortunately, there isn't one. These programs aren't written for that platform and would require a substantial overhaul to work on them, as far as I remember from previous discussions.

If you just mean "what are good RPG apps for Android," in my experience (I own an Acer tablet), there really aren't many good ones out there, so I don't have much to recommend. I'd recommend ezPDF for reading PDFs of games, but beyond that, I haven't found anything worth writing home about.

Brewski
Kobold

Re: Thrive tablet

Post by Brewski »

I downloaded rpgmastertool from the android app store. Its OK, nothing like the tool here. I am having connecting issues with it so I was really hoping there wa a link available. Guess I will use was I got.

Return to “General Discussion”