Calling All Artists

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Cryotech
Cave Troll

Calling All Artists

Post by Cryotech »

Hello All,

I'm posting this, and I apologize if it's in the wrong place, because I know some of you can draw with wicked skills and I thought some of you might want to showcase your talents in a new zombie survival RPG book that is in the process of being finalized for print. This isn't the only place I'm posting this so there will most likely be more than one artist. What I'm looking for is realistic looking, dark zombie scenes. They don't have to be extremely complex but the more realistic and less "cartoony" the better.

More details will be provided to those that are interested. Please PM me if you are.

NOTE: This is not a commercial venture but a private project for those that love to draw and would love to have their work published. However, I want to make it clear that you will retain full rights to your artwork and the credits will reflect this. I'm doing this project 100% out-of-pocket but because I'm not in the business of leaving those behind who do help me, I wanted to compensate the artist, assuming the game sales. We can discuss this privately though.

Thanks to all who read this.

mrobviousjosh
Dragon

Re: Calling All Artists

Post by mrobviousjosh »

Cryotech wrote:NOTE: This is not a commercial venture
and...
Cryotech wrote:I wanted to compensate the artist, assuming the game sales.
How is this not a commercial venture? Am I the only one confused? Do you like questions as much as I do???

wickedsunny
Kobold

Re: Calling All Artists

Post by wickedsunny »

He is making a game out of his pocket, he cannot pay now.

He will try to sell it though and in that way compensate any artist.

Well if you ever decide to hire some artist then you can contact me here

http://www.wickedsunny.com
http://www.learndesignanimate.com

Return to “General Discussion”