New Guy Thinks He is ready to Play

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

flyndad
Cave Troll

New Guy Thinks He is ready to Play

Post by flyndad »

Ok,.. I have been fooling around with MPTools for about a week or so, and think I might be ready to try and play one. However, I am only familiar with Warhammer Quest RP, a d6 based rpg. I am leaning strongly towards WFRP3e as it looks VERY interesting, and I am already somewhat familiar with the Old World.

Can anyone suggest the best way for me to proceed at this point and hopefully pick up a game? I understand how frustrating it must be to have a "new guy" join a group, but everybody has to start somewhere right ?? Thanks for any help you mihgt be able to offer.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: New Guy Thinks He is ready to Play

Post by aliasmask »

Go to Looking for Group threads. Pick the right category, read the "READ ME BEFORE POSTING" post and then wait for a reply with an occasional bump when needed. Also, people post Looking for Players all the time and reply to those posts as well. Try not to spam everyone with the same post in several locations though.

Return to “General Discussion”