Hi-Resolution Icons

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

VisElEchNon
Cave Troll

Hi-Resolution Icons

Post by VisElEchNon »

I made some hi-res icons for the RPTools programs. They're simply the logos turned into .ico files. I could also make them for a mac if someone wants them. I uploaded them here: http://rptools-files.comeze.com/rptoolsIcons.7z.

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Re: Hi-Resolution Icons

Post by JamzTheMan »

Thanks! Looks a lot better on my Win8 Tile now :)

Now only if I could make a custom tile for it...
-Jamz

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Glad you like them! The logos are available in multiple sizes, although they might not be easy to find. :| Check these out (the last one is the logo for RPTools itself):

RPTools_Char_Logo_403.png
RPTools_Dice_Logo_403.png
RPTools_Init_Logo_403.png
RPTools_Map_Logo_403.png
RPTools_Token_Logo_403.png
RPTools_Logo_403.png

There should also be icons available (I didn't find a CharTool.ico though, and I didn't verify what these look like visually):

DiceTool.ico
InitTool.ico
MapTool.ico
TokenTool.ico
RPTools.ico

VisElEchNon
Cave Troll

Post by VisElEchNon »

Yeah... it took me a while to find the "403" versions of the logos. I found 128 versions right away, and then found the MapTool version by simply deleting the "_128" at the end. After that I looked at the size of the MapTool logo, saw the 403, and just tried replacing the 128 in one of the other logos (in a last ditch effort to get something larger.)

I did upscale the 403 logos to 512 for the largest size in the icons I created. Most likely, people will never need an icon that big, but I figured I'd do it just in case. :)

dix23
Kobold

Post by dix23 »

VisElEchNon wrote:Yeah... it took me a while to find the "403" versions of the logos. I found 128 versions right away, and then found the MapTool version by simply deleting the "_128" at the end. After that I looked at the size of the MapTool logo, saw the 403, and just tried replacing the 128 in one of the other logos (in a last ditch effort to get something larger.)

I did upscale the 403 logos to 512 for the largest size in the icons I created. Most likely, people will never need an icon that big, but I figured I'd do it just in case. :)
same here, I re-size some of the logos here but I like the design anyways :) cool!

Return to “General Discussion”