New to RPtools

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Vivisectus
Kobold

New to RPtools

Post by Vivisectus »

I have recently stumbled across this truly marvelous tool. I just wished I knew how to use it already and that I was not in this slow, groping learning stage. It is like getting a Ferrari for your birthday, and having to take driving lessons in it!

I have also recently come across a pretty cool webcomic called Erfworld. It takes please in a strange sort of turn-based stategy game universe, a bit like similar webcomics do for roleplaying games. I am a big fan of the first book - they have changed artists for the second book, and I am having difficulty getting into it...

Anywhooooo, what I wanted to ask is has anyone here ever tried to make an Erfworld game on RPtools? It seems absolutely MADE for doing something just like that. I thought I would take a stab at it myself, but if someone is already working on one, I would love to contribute or cooperate, or just be able to see some work to see what it could look like.

Cherno
Giant

Re: New to RPtools

Post by Cherno »

Hi and welcome to the forums. I'm afraid I havent heard of Erfworld but I'm sure you'll master the program in no-time :)

CoveredInFish
Demigod

Re: New to RPtools

Post by CoveredInFish »

Ah ... yes ... erfworld 1 was cool. I'll surely check out what you do with that - it sounds interesting. I'm not aware of an Erfworld-related MT-project.

Welcome to the MT community. I'm sure you'll find lots of help here when you tackle that project :)

Return to “General Discussion”