[RL] We have a king

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

JML
Dragon

Re: [RL] We have a king

Post by JML »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maybe it's only family ties :lol:

I could say we never learn, but it would be more accurate to say each generation has got to relearn… at least a significant part of what's important :(

I'll stop there because, also it's an interesting mater (and I learned on the go), I fear this is going to take too much of an extent. Thank you for starting this discussion Wolph, even if I don't think you foresaw what it became :wink:

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

JML wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maybe it's only family ties :lol:

I could say we never learn, but it would be more accurate to say each generation has got to relearn… at least a significant part of what's important :(

I'll stop there because, also it's an interesting mater (and I learned on the go), I fear this is going to take too much of an extent. Thank you for starting this discussion Wolph, even if I don't think you foresaw what it became :wink:
not really no, but still fun to read! And its 'general discussion' forum so it can go all over the place.

Xaelvaen
Dragon

Post by Xaelvaen »

Truthfully, I was just quoting TSR's worldbuilder guidebook from 1996 ;) It has that whole section on government with some rather strange definitions of government infrastructure that honestly caught me off-guard, including autocracy being so broad and monarchy being so narrow. Of course, throw in a few adjectives, and you don't need different nouns anymore. Makes one miss Latin.

Of course, any source can be wrong. I mean, what do kids learn in school now that pluto isn't a planet?
"An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person's main task in life - becoming a better person." - Leo Tolstoy

Return to “General Discussion”