New to maptools, maptools not working

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

birdhunter1971
Kobold

New to maptools, maptools not working

Post by birdhunter1971 »

Ok, I am new here and forums can be kind of bottomless if you don't do your searches right. I have just started up with RPGs with Edge of the Empire and saw a cool app on youtube (maptools). I went and found maptools and it is not working, I only get to the Maptool Launcher Settings, click ok and nothing happens. I then start looking to troubleshoot, youtube tutorial says to open with java, so I try that and I don't get that option. I then read that maptools doesn't work with java 7 but that post was over a year ago. I don't know what I am doing, but the video I saw with Maptools working was awesome and i would love to get it working. What can I do.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: New to maptools, maptools not working

Post by wolph42 »

in my signature you will see a link that you should check out. In addition there's also a llink to build 90 which you should get.

btw: this is a maptool related question and there is a maptool related section. If you would have gone there than the answer would have been staring you in the face :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”