Envision Style for RPTools.net - Did it change?

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Envision Style for RPTools.net - Did it change?

Post by aliasmask »

I'm noticing some bad formatting with Envision style giving a 1pt spacer above the header and to right of the Home bar. I can't say for sure, but did the Home bar change as well? Since I don't think anyone here is able to change such things except Trevor and Az who haven't been seen for awhile, there could have been a server update of one of the resources that caused it.

It's only cosmetic, so no big deal. Just curious.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: Envision Style for RPTools.net - Did it change?

Post by Full Bleed »

aliasmask wrote:I'm noticing some bad formatting with Envision style giving a 1pt spacer above the header and to right of the Home bar. I can't say for sure, but did the Home bar change as well? Since I don't think anyone here is able to change such things except Trevor and Az who haven't been seen for awhile, there could have been a server update of one of the resources that caused it.

It's only cosmetic, so no big deal. Just curious.
Don't know about Envision , but I haven't noticed any changes to subsilver2.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Re: Envision Style for RPTools.net - Did it change?

Post by JamzTheMan »

Ha. All these years and never even looked for other themes... :D

I see the 1 pixel thing, maybe it's a Chrome thing? (assuming you use chrome?) Or is it the same for other browsers?
-Jamz

Return to “General Discussion”