Thanks to RPTools!

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Crackerjack
Kobold

Thanks to RPTools!

Post by Crackerjack »

As a new member of the RPTools community, I would like to take a moment and thank all the fine folks that make up the RPTools staff and community. Your excellent software has brought my group's Pathfinder game to a whole new level. I ran across your website a little over a year ago (nice, new look BTW!), and we've been transitioning from using our old style Battlemat play ever since. And while I'll admit that there has been a learning curve, the time spent learning how to use the various tools, frameworks, macros, & images has been well worth it. RPTools has brought a level of realism and excitement to our games that had been here-to-fore missing. I'm having as much fun using the tools to create and run the campaign as my players are playing it, possibly more! The fact that nothing is charged for the tools and that they are completely open source instills the deepest respect, awe, and admiration from our entire group. As avid RPG'ers from as far back as the 70's, we salute you and offer our deepest and most humble appreciation of your efforts.

Thank You!

There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.

Crackerjack :)

RPTroll
TheBard

Re: Thanks to RPTools!

Post by RPTroll »

Thank you and welcome to the forums.

We're a community of gamers helping gamers and glad to have you as a part of it.

Cheers,
Troll
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Post by JamzTheMan »

Thanks, and couldn't have said it better myself. Proud to be a user and contributor!
-Jamz

Jagged
Great Wyrm

Post by Jagged »

RPTroll wrote: We're a community of gamers helping gamers and glad to have you as a part of it.
And this is the best aspect of Maptool, as you will discover if you ever post a question on these forums :)

Bragg
Kobold

Post by Bragg »

I would like to add my thanks as well. I have been a long time lurker and user of Maptool and various frameworks and drop in items, but am just now getting into some macro-writing.

This is a great tool and community. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Again,

Bragg

ZenCorrosion
Kobold

Post by ZenCorrosion »

Another thanks from a long time follower. I am currently working on a framework compatible with the apocalypse world engine for my group, and the power and flexibility of MapTool is impressive. I hope version 1.4 successfully comes to fruition!

bradyvictor5
Kobold

Post by bradyvictor5 »

ZenCorrosion wrote:Another thanks from a long time follower. I am currently working on a framework compatible with the apocalypse world engine for my group, and the power and flexibility of MapTool is impressive. I hope version 1.4 successfully comes to fruition!
Which type of apcalypse engine you've working can you share ?

Return to “General Discussion”