Not certian this is the right place but....

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Cazziuz
Kobold

Not certian this is the right place but....

Post by Cazziuz »

Greetings one and all,

My name is Cazziuz, I am relatively new to Map tolls, but i have been table top gaming since i was around 9 or 10 ( im now 32) ,So i have a fair amount of experience when it comes to tabletop. A few of my friends and I am interested in playing a CWoD game ,with a mixed bag of types ( mage/vamp/wolf) and i am looking for a Classic WoD Framework, we dont need anything that automates damage, but it should have a comprehensive character sheet, since we all live in different parts of the country, I have searched the forums hre , and have found a wrath/ghoul one for the Nwod, and a Nwod one that is pretty comprehensive, but nothing for CWod, any and all help in this would be greatly appreciated.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Not certian this is the right place but....

Post by aliasmask »

You can post you interest in a game or to run a game in the LFG - WoD thread: http://forums.rptools.net/viewforum.php?f=25

Cazziuz
Kobold

Post by Cazziuz »

Thank you for your quick reply, but i am not looking for a game to join , nor for people to join my game, i am asking if anyone knows of a CWoD Framework , All i can find is NWoD.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

I don't see any user creations specific to cWoD (btw, I'm not personally familiar with system), but you may want to contact this user to see if he has a working framework based on this post: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... od#p236224

Cazziuz
Kobold

Post by Cazziuz »

Again thank you for the responce, and I will take your advice.

-Cazziuz

Return to “General Discussion”