Question about teleports

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Drakthal
Kobold

Question about teleports

Post by Drakthal »

Hi Everyone

So i am quite new at using MapTools and have tried to find out as much as possible without asking, but one thing i am having a hard time figuring out is how to use teleports.

So lets say i have 2 floors of a building and one field on each floor map is a stair. Can someone make a quick guide how to make a character teleport from 1 to the other when he moves to that specific destination. The guides i have been able to find are simply not good enough, what i need is a "Do this, then this, then this" without all the extra fluff.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Question about teleports

Post by aliasmask »

wolph42 has a robust drop-in called Bag of Tricks or BoT. He has an extensive guide and it include the use of teleports in the manner you wish to implement them. You can find it in user creations or as a part of Lindsay's 3.5/Pathfinder framework.

Drakthal
Kobold

Post by Drakthal »

Thanks alot, i will have to lookup that then :)

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

aliasmask wrote:wolph42 has a robust drop-in called Bag of Tricks or BoT. He has an extensive guide and it include the use of teleports in the manner you wish to implement them. You can find it in user creations or as a part of Lindsay's 3.5/Pathfinder framework.
link in sig.

Return to “General Discussion”